𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ [𝐢𝐢]

ෆ you knew better than to get on live, talking crazy

As he got into the car, he gave you a look, letting you know, you were in for a hell of a surprise

"Tell them who I am"

Plopping the phone into your lap, he started the car. Picking up the phone, you attempted to lay down your edges that were messed up.

"Put yo seatbelt on," he mumbled, making you roll your eyes. Regardless, you still did as he said, sitting the phone down to strap the seatbelt.

"Kay is my man, I was really just chattin' for real," you told them, laying your head against the window.

userone: girl pls u already said the word, tell him check his dm
usertwo: y'all lowkey toxic 💀
userthree: y/n if u still need a eater lmk i'll play my role well 😫
userfour: mbn 🥲

"You can get blocked, ninja turtle looking bitch, this my mutherfuckin' man, he ain't going nowhere, I don't give a fuck what I said," you turned the camera, showing Kevin, he was focused on driving, but listening to you talk.

"Here, take this," you tossed the phone in his lap.

"Bro, don't be throwing my shit," he told you.

"Tell them stop playing with me," you crossed your arms.

Picking up the phone, he read some of the comments, a grin plastered on his face. He shook his head, turning up the music, it was an unreleased song of his. He wasn't sure if he wanted to publish it, but it sounded good.

Taking out his blunt that had already been rolled, he put it in mouth, lighting it. Looking at him, you rolled your eyes in angry. Perhaps it was the liquor still in your system, or the fact that all of this was simply because you wanted his attention, but he looked too good to share.

Reaching over, you slipped your hand into his sweatpants. He jumped, looking at you, like you were crazy. "What you doing?"

"Why tell them, when I can show them who you are, daddy," you whispered in his ear, pumping him a few times, before you lowered your head. He didn't stop you, turning the music up, taking a deep inhale from the blunt. He was thankful that your friend lived close by, because you had just started, and were already going crazy.

A few people speculated in the comments, claiming that if you listened closely enough, you could hear gawking noises, while some said, some certain angles Kevin held the phone, your head could be seen, going up and down.

Parking the car, you continued letting his length hit the back of your throat. Muttering a series of cuss words, Kevin sat his phone on top of the dashboard, trying his best to surprise his moan.

Swallowing every drop of semen, as you pulled away, a popping noise followed, as you came up. "Did you like that, daddy?"

"Yeah, mami, I got something for you," he smirked, reaching for his phone. His smirk quickly dropped, seeing his live ended, a the notification.

'Live ended after violation of Instagram terms and guidelines' Kevin read the notification.

"If my account gets suspended, I'm using your account," he told you, as you got out the car.

"That ain't my fault"

"Yes it is, you sucking on my dick, like I was gonna tell you no"

"Whose fault is that? None of this would've happened, if you would've gotten off the game, so we could've spent time together," you told him, entering the building, going to your shared apartment.

"Aw, daddy sorry," he teased, pressing against your backside.

"Whatever," you told him, unlocking the door, kicking your shoes off.

"Lemme make it up to you," he said, scooping you into his arms, kicking the door shut.

"Kay-

You were definitely in for a night.