Barista

-no one POV-

At a football stadium, there were many preparation was happened. It was for the football match between 12 school. And Rimuru was really hype that he always gave good training and motivation for the school football team.

For Rudolf, he really didn't care much. He just look at the preparing with bored.

"Why do I even agree to accompany you, Rimuru?"

"Because, I gave you some money. That's why you agree. Why, bored?"

"Yeah, nothing to do and there's no work for me. Plus, I forget my drawing sketch"

"Well, if you bored that much, why don't you take a look around. I still had many hours to train our school team"

"Take a look at what?"

"Maybe take a look at the stall or shop that will be operation once the match began"

"*sigh* Well, I take my leave than. Want anything?"

"No, I'm good"

"Really Rimuru?"

"On a second thought, how about a tin of Coke or Pepsi"

"Okay"

Rudolf than walk towards any stall or shop in the stadium. Just as he expected, most of them were still preparing. But, he found a shop that was already open.

"Is this open?"

He walks inside the shop and turns out, it was a cafe. He saw a person at the counter. He approach the person.

"Diablo-senpai, did you work here?"

"Ah, Rudolf. Never expect someone at here at this hour. Need anything?"

"Hmmm, I wanna to try this cappuccino"

"Your order is my service"

Diablo than stand up and start his work. Diablo work fast and his hand were very smooth went taking any item he needed. Not even a minute, he came back with Rudolf drink.

"Here Rudolf, cappuccino"

"So this is cappuccino?" Rudolf ask.

"Yes it is indeed. Why? Never tasted?"

"First time to be honest"

"Than take a sip"

Rudolf than take a sip of the drink. Reaction? He didn't like it.

"Ugh, maybe this is the last time I order this"

"Kufiufufu, well don't say something like that. One day, you will love it"

"I don't believe your word senpai"

"It is up to you. By the way, wanna to have some chit chat with me?"

"I'm bored right now, so yeah. No problem"

"Rudolf, do you believe in magic?" Diablo suddenly look at Rudolf with a scary face.

"Magic?" Rudolf tilt his head.

"Yes, magic" Diablo flick his right finger and there was a black fire appears at it from nowhere.

"What the what?"

"Let me ask you again Rudolf. Do you believe in magic?"

"Well, it happens in front of my eyes, so yeah"

"Kufufu, very well than. I want to tell you about something but please make it a secret. As a promise, you won't need to pay your drink or further orders for this day"