Y/N's past/backstory

Trigger warnings: Y/N's past/backstory have spoilers on manga or anime because of Obanai's past/backstory and others, you have been warned.
Oh, and I seriously forgot how do I started to this past/backstory.

A little girl, Y/N Iguro watch a boy, her old brother trapped in the cage, even she watched her brother's mouth get cut/slit. She felt pity for her brother, She secretly help him to get this cage out. Her brother, Obanai Iguro felt he can trust his little sister, Y/N Iguro. He introduced his pet snake to his little sister, Kaburamaru.

Obanai and his little sister secretly finally escape, but a female snake-like demon, the demon's face and lower half of the body took the form of a snake. The snake demon was about to kill Obanai and Y/N, a man who was a (former) flame hashira/pillar saved him and his little sister from the snake demon.

The (former) flame hashira/pillar took the two siblings to saw their cousin survive, and she berated Obanai and Y/N. Their cousin said something very abusive words to them.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! EVERYONE GOT KILLED BECAUSE YOU RAN AWAY!! FIFTY PEOPLE DIED AND YOU KILLED THEM! YOU'RE JUST A SACRIFICE!! YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED QUITE AND LET HER EAT YOU TWO!!"

After cousin said abusive words to Obanai and Y/N. They were shocked to heard what their cousin said, the (former) flame hashira/pillar tried to stop her (their cousin) for hurting the two siblings.

Obanai Iguro felt sad or angry because he heard what cousin said. And Y/N, she didn't know how to felt or didn't cry but she was sweating all over her body (just like Kanao after Kanae (I think that's her name) died).

After the drama, the (former) flame hashira/pillar raised Obanai and Y/N, he asked to the two siblings that they need to become demon slayer/hunter just like him.

Obanai and Y/N especially Rengoku were became demon slayer, they training for become stronger and stronger. After they killed a lot of demons or lowermoons, the three became hashiras. Obanai Iguro was a serpent hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro was a flame hashira, and Y/N Iguro was a Yin and Yang hashira.

The reason why Y/N Iguro's breathing style is Yin and Yang breathing. It's because when she was younger before the incidents, her mother told her she's a half Chinese and told her about the the ancients of China and Japan. Y/N thought this was a good idea to created a new breathing style, So she decided to created a new breathing style called Yin and Yang breathing. (I tried)

Y/N Iguro and Obanai Iguro were never talked each other since after the incidents when they were younger. She secretly watching her old brother and his crush, Mitsuri Kanroji. Because she thinks that it was very cute or romantic.

Y/N eavesdrop Obanai and Mitsuri talked or asked each other. "Hey, Obanai! I have a question, do you have siblings?" Mitsuri asked excitedly, Obanai's eyes wided and he was silence but he said something that made Y/N speechless. "No..... I don't have any siblings......" He said. "Eh???? I'm sorry for asked that question." Mitsuri said nervously and Obanai said 'It's okay' to her.

After Y/N heard what Obanai said, she doesn't know how to felt but sweating and panting, but she calm down. "I guess brother hates me right now." Y/N thought as she walked away.

I apologize if this is bad, I have no idea what am I doing this crap.

(watch at 4:23 because the part is my favorite part)