Prougle (I think this is called?)

Warning: spoilers on manga because this is after the battle against Muzan, You have been warned.

After the battle against Muzan, Y/N have a scratch on her right eye and the blood on some of her body parts because of the injuries, she started to walk and find her brother, Obanai Iguro.

She felt her legs tremble because her legs felt tired but she didn't give up and tried to find her brother. She finally found him, but she noticed his face covered in scratches and blood, he was holding Mitsuri's body while her body covered in his haori.

Obanai and Mitsuri were talking about something while dying. Meanwhile, Y/N was standing and watching them talking and heard Mitsuri crying and finally confessed to Obanai.

Y/N walked towards Obanai and Mitsuri, the both noticed Y/N walk towards them. "Oh... Y/N... I forgot... I have something... to tell you..." Obanai said quietly as Mitsuri was confused, Y/N crouched down next to them and listening to her brother.

"Your brother and Mitsuri are gonna... die..." Obanai said as Mitsuri and Y/N's eyes wided, Mitsuri found out that he and Y/N were siblings the whole time. "Don't worry... if you die... you will reunited... with me and Mitsuri... And I'm sorry... for answered to Mitsuri... that I don't have siblings... And please take care of my snake, Kaburamaru." Obanai said quietly and apologized to his little sister, Y/N Iguro. Kaburamaru was crying because it doesn't want it's owner dies.

Y/N didn't felt anything but sadness, the tears came out of her eyes. "No...! I don't want you and Mitsuri die! Please, stay with me!" She said as she was crying. Obanai took his little sister's hand and a sad smiled at her, and then............him and Mitsuri died. Their lifeless eyes, their heads were lower and they were no longer breathing, meaning they were dead.

Y/N was shocked while tears in her eyes and she tried to wake her brother and Mitsuri up. "No! Brother! Mitsuri! No! Please stay! Don't go!" She said while crying as her head bump into/close to Obanai's head, she close her eyes while sobbing, Kaburamaru did the same thing as Y/N.

"But I knew... I always knew that you and I haven't talked each other after the incident when we were younger. But I wanted to stay with you nevertheless... I hope you and your lover watching me and your snake, Kaburamaru alive." Y/N said as she begin to passed out, a tear dropped down from her eyes and then a tear dripped to the ground.

Y/N's body began to glowing, Kaburamaru noticed that her body began to glowed. Her body began to glowing so brightly, Kaburamaru began slither down and slits to Y/N, it wrapped her neck with it's body.

Y/N's whole body began to glowing brighter and brighter, and then............

Her body never been found, she mysteriously disappeared.

Note: I made the scene similar to/based on the cookie run kingdom story called 'Lantern in the snow'.
The story was very sad, you can watch the video below, and the video have like spoilers. You have been warned this, Also I apologize if this is bad.