𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ you thought he was the man of your dreams, until he didn't have his wayincludes smut

includes smut

"Aw, Kay Kay, I told you I didn't need anything," you pouted, attempting to hold back the trail of tears

"Aw, Kay Kay, I told you I didn't need anything," you pouted, attempting to hold back the trail of tears. He kept a small grin on his lips as he led you into the bedroom, the bed covered in gift bags.

You had only been officially dating Kevin for about four months, and he already had a habit of spoiling you. You didn't want him or anyone around him feeling like you wanted his money, but he was adamant as well as flamboyant, when it came to giving you presents.

You accidentally snagged your leggings, now they had a hole, that's fine. He'd simply show up with a few too many pairs of Nike and Lululemon leggings, claiming he couldn't decide what to get you. Then insisting that you gave him a fashion show.

Kevin was different from any of your previous boyfriends. He was the real deal, when it came to street credibility. He was actually slinging, he had weapons, drugs, opps, he'd taunt them on social media, all of these were, for the most part, normal for any young gangbanger. Yet, he still managed to be different.

Maybe it was because of the gentleness he was taught to have with a woman, especially one that he cared about. How he never let you touch a door, or lift anything. How he looked at you or spoke to you, as if you were the most beautiful person on earth.

Since becoming an adult, he was the first man you'd been with who had serious money, and he enjoyed spending it on you. He was refreshing, despite his outside life, when he came to you, you physically felt your burdens being lifted by him.

It all came crashing down, when he was arrested. Christmas was around the corner, and he had been on edge the last few weeks, even going as far as having everyone open their gifts early. Although confused, everyone complied, he had been the one to purchase practically everything. You had been staying over, he wanted you there.

He hadn't left his mom's house much, asking you to pack a few things, shacking up with him in his old bedroom. However, just as the 25th was approaching, the traumatic event, had become ingrained into your memory.