author

First.....this is my first book so I dont know....

I will not tolerate any direspect towards the protagonist....or any of the characters in that matter lol.

And I actually am going to put some of my real life problems , my lore(yes lmfao I decided to call my shit past my lore like I am some kind of game character)

I will try to take any of the comments lightly (like a joke) that are saying smth rude  about my protagonist .

As y'all know this is my first book and I dont know what writting style suits me so I will experiment with the style .

(Do y'all read manhwas??? I like the reincarnated princess ones)

I actually have seen many authors saying that they experienced getting death threats and hate about smth that they   make and I am actually mad that people do that ...if you have done that to anyone then get tf out.and if you are going to do that to me then......stop reading my stories.

My fav anime is kimetsu no yaiba :)

(I also have a full set of manga of kny...I want to buy the full set of assassination classroom one next.but my parents won't allow me..also the fact that that I dont have any money to buy that )

I also like thai and korean dramas.oh and I also like tgcf(yes I do ) I might make stories based on that later..

None of the anime belongs to me guys (im sorry I am really fucking scared of plagiarism 💀)

Do any of you wanna be my friends bcs the friends I have dont care at all and fuck I need someone to talk to lmao
(Fuck I sound desperate)

I curse a lot.

I think that this story is not going to get many views and I am happy that not many people will judge my imagination and I will be able to write anything without offending anyone

Bye bye!