Hello Blog

Hello blog my name is Blair. This is my fresh start to a new chapter of my life. I live in Los Angeles, California. It's summer all year long and i'm in 12th grade. I have long brown hair and my style is more like Casual Chic. I have a huge crush on this boy named Daniel. He is the star football player on the team. But one problem he goes out with a witch herself Claira. She is cheer caption. She has a group of girls who she hangs around all the time. I wish I could be in that group maybe Daniel will notice me. But i have my one and only friend named Stacy. She is a A student like me but she is a little bit more nerdier then me. One thing happened in Math Class today that was exciting but weird.

Math Class 12:00 a.m.

"Okay class it's getting close to the end of the year and that means SAT's and I want to help those who need help with studying. Well you'll are going to help. The People with at least a B+ average will help the people who are a little on the bad side of the grades the whole week. I already assigned partners and it's your job to schedule times and where to study."

"So the partners are: Courtney and Brandon, Carey and Samantha, Tyler and Michelle, Stacy and Claria, and ...... Blair and Daniel. Class Dismiss!"

What Daniel, How did I get him. To be in football you have to make at least a B+ average. So why is he still in football.

(runs up to me) "Oh, you got Daniel." Stacy said with a grin.

"Yeah but you got Claria the witch herself".

"Well it's not like I have to study with my crush." She said really loud.

"Stacy don't say it that loud,(looking around) how am i suppose to schedule the tutoring?"

"You see him (points at him) he at his locker, just ask him in a really nice way". "like say, hello my name is Blair and when will you like to schedule tutoring," she said looking directly at me.

See Stacy isn't as shy as me, she will tell whats on her mind, as for me, i try to stay as nice i can. So I sometimes get pushed over. But Stacy is helping me out.

"Okay I, will !" I said with confidence

I walk over to his locker to see him talking to his friends. I gently tap on hi shoulder and he turns around, and i look directly into his beautiful light brown eyes.

"What's up." He says looking at me.

"Um, my name is Blair and... when will you be open for tutoring?" I say really nervous.

" After school in the library today after football practice."

" Okay, thank you." I say smiling.

He already walked off and probably didn't hear me at all. I just walk back to Stacy, to see her smiling.

"So how did it go ?"

"It went pretty well, He schedule after school in the library." I said smiling at her.

" I am hungry lets go to lunch," Stacy said holding her stomach.

We walked to the cafeteria and I grabbed my lunch. After paying for lunch, I grabbed my tray and walked over to Stacy. When I was walking I took a glance at Claria, and kept walking to Stacy. I usually Stacy all the time. It doesn't mean I don't want any friends. Its just we are best friends.

"Stacy, I don't know id me tutoring Daniel is going to work."

"It's okay. Just be yourself." She said trying to make me happy.

"He might not like me if i act like me."

"Well to bad for him. He just going to have to deal with it. I already schedule my tutoring with Claria at her house." She said smiling.