Cousin Jamie

Hello Everyone updating late, sorry:( Hope you enjoy this chapter, it would mean a lot.

I walked into my house and I heard my mom speaking to someone, so I walked to the Living Room and I saw my Cousin Jamie. She has long brown hair and is one year older(18) then me. Since I don't have any siblings she's like a sister to me.

I ran up to hug and she hugged me back.

"Hey Blair." She said smiling at me.

"Hey Jamie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"My mom let me stay for a week with you."she said.

"Cool, come on to my room, I need to talk to you."

I said signalling for her to follow me upstairs.We both went to my room and I closed the door, and we both sat on the bed.

"What you want to tell me?" Jamie asked.

"Okay, so yesterday mom made me go on a date with this boy named Silas. When I got to the party he ditched me for a kiss session with Daniel's girlfriend Claria. I'm scared to tell Daniel this."

She sighed and patted down her skirt.

"If you want him, you have to tell him."

"I know, but Claria will destroy my life." I said trying to prove a point.

"Forget about her, you know a girl like her will not destroy your life.

I was frustrated cause I wanted her to give me some advice, so I changed the subject.

"Also, me and Stacy are not friends anymore." I said thinking about what happened.

"Wow that's messed up." She said frowning a little.

It was silent for a second and then Jamie spoke again.

"So are you and Silas friends?"

Why would I be his friend. He is a player.

"No, but he wanted to make it up to me." I said.

"Your going on a date with him?" She asked with a face of disapproval.

"I don't really think it's a date really."

She took a deep breath and looked at me

"How cute is he." She asked.

"He is pretty cute." I said shyly.

I got up and walked to my closet.

"Glad you accepted, I'm coming with you." She said with demand in her voice.

I walked out my closet and gave her a crazy look.

"No way."

"Come on Blair, I'll sit at a different table while I watch you two." She said.

"No, but you can help me find an outfit."

I walked back into my closet and looked for something to wear. Then Jamie called me to come out the closet. So I walked out the closet to see Jamie holding a black dress in her hand.

"This dress works for me on a date, so it will work for you." She said smiling.

"Both Jamie, I am not you."

"Blair just put the damn dress on." She said.

I sighed and walked to my bathroom and took a shower, then after my
Minute long shower, I blow dried my hair and then I put on the black dress. The dress was tight and it wrapped around my little curves that I have. It also had cutouts on the side of the dress. It went to my mid-thigh, so I see why it worked for Jamie. I walked out and Jamie smirked at me.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

" It's way too sexy for a 17 year old girl."

"Well he'll think you're hot." She said.

I really didn't really want to impress him. I wanted to wear something more casual like some jeans and a t-shirt or something like that.

"Whatever, can you do my hair please?" I said.

She did my hair into one of those cute Tumblr messy bun and then she did light makeup.