Speak of The......

Sorry for the long wait was really busy with school.Before you read here are the main outfit for the story. Please Comment which is you best
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I put on some skinny jeans and a cute crop top with some converses, and I did my hair into a side braid. Then the doorbell rings. I grab my phone and slowly walk downstairs into the living room.

"Blair meet Silas." My mom says grinning

I look up to see this boy with black hair and he had a nice structured face. He had brown eyes and looked cute. Then he began to talk.

"What's up." He says looking me up and down.

"Hello." I began to blush.

I give my mom a hug before we both left and got in his car. I get in his Range Rover and wanted to ask him a simple question.

"So where are we going?"

"To a party." He says while turning on his car.

The car starts and he begins to drive.

"Please don't get in my way." He says with a stern voice.

"Excuse me." I say looking up at him.

"I already have a girlfriend.I don't need it to seem like your my girlfriend, okay." He says not looking at me at all.

"Well isn't this suppose to be a date?"

The car stops and we were at the party.

" I did this so I can go the the party." He says opening the door.

"Well that is selfish."

"Well if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been coming." He closes the door and walks away.

I get out the car to observe my surroundings and I see him kissing this girl. I shouldn't really see her face, but when she turned around, I was shocked.

It was Claria. That bi*ch was cheating on Daniel. I can't wait to tell him.....wait, I can't. She will destroy my life if I tell him.

I didn't want to stay at the party any longer, knowing that my date was making out with this girl. I decide to walk home. While walking down the street I see Daniel. OMG, I can't let him see me. I try to cover my face while walking.

"Blair, I can see you!" He yells out making me turn my head."Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Come here," he says while signalling me to come over there.

I walk towards him

"Want to stay and enjoy the view?"He asks me.

"Sure."

I lay on the hood of the car right next to him.

"I enjoy the view of the night sky." He says looking at me.

"Me too. It makes me think about my dad and how we used to do this most of the time." I say filling a tear build up.

"What happen to your dad?"

I build up the courage and say this.

"Well my dad was chasing dreams and he just forgot he had a family."

" Well that's some crap." he say's trying to make me smile.

" I wish he never left." I say filling sadness throughout.

(puts his arms around me)"I hope you fill better, and forget about that." He says comforting me.

We sit there and observe the stars for about 15 minutes. Nothing really happen between us. He gives me a ride to my house and he drops me off. I walk in and my mom was already home.

"So how was the date." She asks smiling.

(Lying)"The date was good, awesome, amazing.

"Well dinner is cooked if your hungry."

"Mom, I just want to sleep. Good night mom!"(walking upstairs)

I take a shower and change into my pajamas. Instead of sleeping I update my blog.

*Blog *

So I had a pretty crazy day. I went on the worst date ever. But the good news I bonded with my crush a little. Until next time "Living Life".

*Tuesday*(Cafeteria)

I go grab my lunch and I just walk to my normal sitting table, when I saw Stacy sitting with Claria. So I keep on walking, put my tray on my table, and walk to Claria's table.

"Stacy, why are sitting there?" I ask filling angry.

"What I can't sit with them?" She says in a rude way.

"Well I thought we sit together as friends."

"I have new friends now Blair." Stacy says looking at Claira.

"What?"

"She means she not friends with you, she friends with us loser. So run along to your friends, wait you don"t have any." Claira says making her whole group laugh.

"And yeah, don't come close to my boyfriend or I will destroy your life." Claria says with a stern voice.

I run quickly to the bathroom and go in a stall and cry my eyes out. I can't believe my friend since 6th grade is not my friend anymore.

10 Minutes Later.....

I walk out the stall and washed my hands, then I walked out the bathroom. When I came out I was still crying a little and bumped into someone. When I looked up it was Daniel and he was with Claria.

"Are you okay?" He asks my looking concerned.

"Let's go Daniel." Claria says while trying to pull him.

"Wait." He says making Claria come to a stop.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I say.

I just keep on walking to class and when I get there I do my work.

3:20 p.m.

We usually go to our lockers 10 minutes before school is done and Stacy's locker is right next to mine. When getting my stuff I saw Stacy taking stuff out her locker and transferring it next to Claria's locker. When she came back to get more stuff I decided to talk to her.

"Stacy why?" I saw filling depressed.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be in 12th grade know as the loser. I want to be a popular girl not a loser girl."

I got really mad what she just said.

"Sorry, how can sorry help my besy friend since 6th grade betrayed me for the girl who ruins our lives."

"I'm sorry Blair."

I started to get teary eyes.

"Sorry will not help at all, so if you say so were not friends. Don't bother going to my house or even asking me for help."

She looked at Claria and then back at me.

"Well fine then loser."

She walked away , and I ran into class and cried the last ten minutes of class.
That's what ruined my day. I am still shocked about Stacy's descision. I am officially a loser now.

Again sorry for the wait, I been really busy. Hope you enjoy. Make sure you Vote, Comment, and Read . Also comment down below if you know about the Magcon Boys, I am current in❤ with them.