Taking My Time

Afterschool Daniel came to my house and we hung out and studied. Before he left he kissed me on the cheek outside. Right after he left my mom came home.
I was in the kitchen with my mom.

"Who is that boy?" She had a smirk on her face.

"He's a friend, mom."

"So you kissed your friend?" She asked with both her hands folded on her chest.

"I guess so."

My mom wants to know everything in my life and its so annoying. I quickly changed the subject.

"So where is Jamie?"

"She's at work she'll be home in about 30 minutes."she said.

Right after she said that the front door opened. Jamie came walking into the kitchen where me and mom were currently standing.

"Hey Blair." She gave me a hug.

"I need to talk to you upstairs." I said.

My mom just walked to the fridge and began to cook while me and Jamie went upstairs and sat on my bed.

"So what's going on?"

"Jamie you know my crush? Daniel." I said while looking at my nails.

"Yeah."

"He kissed me today, and he said he liked me." I said looking up at her.

"Omg!" She squealed." That is amazing your first kiss was with your crush."

"Can you please calm down." I said.

"Sorry, I'm just happy for you." She said with a smile on her face.

I was happy myself, that was true my first kiss is with my crush. After I told her Jamie and I just watched Fault in our Stars.

Thursday

It was lunch abd me and Daniel walked in. I could see Claria and her little minions giving me death glares. I could even see Stacy looking disappointed.

We grabbed out lunch and I sat down with his friends.

"Let me introduce you to Evan, Collin, and Jasper." He said pointing them out.

"Hello." I said giving then a sweet smile.

"So Daniel I heard you went to her house." Collin said.

"This is none of you business." Daniel said while taking a bite of his food.

"So what you two do?" Collin asked.

Daniel looked up Collin and gave him a glare.

"We just studied, that all we did." Daniel said.

I finally decided to talk, i did not want to be apart of the other conversation, ever though we did nothing yesterday.

"So who is you partner?" I asked Collin.

" Well, I have Stacy. Damn she is so hot." He said smirking.

"Oh, really." I said.

Not trying to be rude. But I absolutely hate her. When I hear her name it just makes me angry.

"Aren't we suppose to have one partner?" I asked

"She volunteered." He said.

Not trying to call her out but____."

Daniel interrupted me before I could finish.

"Can, I talk to you in private?"

I walked with Daniel into the hallway. We stopped by the lockers.

"I know you to are not in good terms, but don't call her out. You can't complain of people beginning mean to you, but your being mean to her."

"Well it's the truth." I said.

"Just let the truth stay a secret." He said.

He kissed my forehead. Right when was about to kiss my lips he was stopped by the teacher.

"No missing in the hallway." The teacher said.

"Ok sir." Daniel said.

As soon as he left Daniel kissed me.

"You do have a bad boy side to you." I said.

"Well I'm bad for you." He said.

That was a little cheesy but it was cute. I took Daniel's hand and we went back into the went back into the cafeteria.

3:30(Afterschool)

I was standing outside the school and Daniel came right next to me.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well I have plans today, I am redecorated my room.

"Want me to come over to help?" He asked me.

I had my cousin Jamie home so hopefully she will help me, and anyway it will be a little awkward having him at my house when Jamie is here.

"Trust me I already have help." I said

He put one arm around my shoulder.

"Can I at least drive you home?" He asked.

I gave him a smile.

"Sure."

*****************************

I arrived home and went right inside. My mom was in the living room watching TV.

When she saw me she turned around.

"Hey honey, you know know you and Jamie are going to the store and getting some stuff for your room?" She said.

"Mom why can't you go and get the stuff?"

"Because I don't really know what you want in you room." she said.

"Okay i'll go." I said with a sigh.

I went upstairs and went to take a shower.

After drying my hair and putting it in pony tail. I put on some skinny jeans with a flowy crop top on, and I can't forget the socks. I sat on my bed and watched some TV until Jamie came home.

************************

When me and Jamie finished getting what we needed, Jamie wanted to get some makeup, We started walking and I saw Daniel with a couple of friends.

I whispered OMG, because at this point that is so creepy.

"Is that Daniel?" She asked me pointing directly to him.

"Yeah."

I know it's not christmas anymore but i really like this song. So anyway....

So that's my update for today. Hope you enjoyed it and I think soon i'm going to make a new story,abd it will be different from both of my stories.

Make sure you vote, comment and share what you think about my update.😊😊