Dad,Way To Ruin The Moment

I made a second cover above but back to subject.
Thank everyone for the almost 300 reads. I really appreciate that a lot. Hope you enjoy the chapter. :) :)
***********************
My dad and I arrived home and I walked in the house to see a happy mom.

"Hey mom!" I said loudly.

She turned around and gave me a hug.

"Hey honey so how was school." She asked me still giving me a hug.

I let go and have her a weird look. I thought she would be depressed since dad is home, but she was clearly having a good day.

"It was good." I said.

Then I noticed it was Friday and she got a raise. I don't know why it's such a big deal, because we have more then enough money.

"I'm glad you had a good day, so Blair can you go get the box from the garage?" She asked me with a pleading look.

"Okay." I said and began to walk to the the garage. When I got to the garage I grabbed the box but on my way out I saw family pictures in the box.

I took out a picture of me, my mom and dad smiling happily in a family photo. It brought back lots of happy memories. I could felt a tear go down my cheek.

That's when my garage opened and I saw Daniel. He looked at me with a concerned look once her saw that I was crying.

"What happened." He asked me with concern in his voice.

"I just miss having a family." I said through sniffles.

He walked towards me and hugged me. I could feel his warmth and it was actually comforting.

"It'll be okay, i'm always here for you." He said, and then he wiped a tear from my cheek.
I started to blush while he looked at me. That's when my crying stopped.

"So why are you here?" I said to stop the silence.

" I wanted to know if you got your license." He said.

He took a seat on my couch and I just stood up.

" I did." I said with I smile on my face.

He smiled back at me.

"I knew you would pass."

He got up and looked at his phone. He texted back to whoever he was texting and looked at me.

"I have to go." He said.

"Wait." I said stopping Daniel." Also thank you for conforting me." I said smiling at me.

I gave him a hug. He looked at me and smiled.

"You're not like other girls and I like that."

I started to melt in the inside. No boy ever told me that, and the fact is that he is my crush is what makes it 10 times better.

I heard the garage door open and looked to see it my dad.

"What are you doing?" My dad asked with his arms folded on his chest.

"Dad I'm not in the mood."

He gave me a serious look.

"Just get in the house." He said.

I gave him a disgusted look.

"Dad your not the boss of me anymore. I stopped listening after you left me and mom." I started to cry all over again." You not going to fucking come back to California and take over my life."

He had a disapointed look on his face. My mom walked before I could continue. That's when I notice Daniel was still next to me.

"Um, Daniel I'm sorry but you have to go home and Blair get in the house." My mom said eying me the whole time.

"Bye, Blair I'll talk to you later." Daniel said and then walked out the garage and closed the garage. I came inside and sat on the couch in the living room. My mom and dad came in with there folded.

"Why did you say those things?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Mom, you know what I said was true."

That's when my dad took a deep breathe and gave us a sympathetic look.

"She is right, what she said, and Blair I'm sorry. I know your not that happy about me getting married." He said.

I looked at him surprise that he agreed to what I said. I just feel embarrassed that Daniel had to see me argue with my dad. But I think he understands.

"It's fine dad, I just need some time to myself in my room." I said while giving them a slight smile. I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed to think about what just happened.
**********************

I woke up and grabbed my phone from my nightstand to see it was almost 8:00p.m.. I looked out my window and saw Jamie was home, since her car is outside. I took a shower and changed into a tank top and some pajama pants. I put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked out my room and heard people in the kitchen talking. When I came downstairs I saw this women and a girl who looks around my age. My mom and Dad was talking talking to them.

As soon I walked in the kitchen my mom turned around.

"Hey, Blair." She smiled at me.

"Hey mom, who are they?"

Everyone turned around and looked at me. I felt really nervous to have the attention on us.

"That's my fiance and her daughter Bella." My dad said.

I looked at them and the women was a brunette, she was really pretty, Bella had black hair and she was pretty. They most had a late flight.

"Hey." Bella said and waved at me.

"Hello." I said waving back at her.

"Why don't you to spend time to get to know each other." My dad said

"Okay."

*******************

Me and Bella were becoming friends. I'm glad to have her as a stepsister. Jamie came to my room and we decide to all sit in a circle on the floor.

"Guys let play truth or dare." Jamie said with grin on her face.

"No, that's such a childish game." I said crossing my arms on my chest.

" It'll be fun, come on Blair." Bella begged.

"Okay, I'll play." I said in defeat.

*********************

After what felt like forever of playing Truth or Dare we finished. And we were all laid out on the floor with blankets.

"Why don't tomorrow we have a girls day and we can go to the party after that." Bella already knew about the party since I told her and I invited her to come to.

"Sure."
**********************

Thank you guys for almost 300 reads. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you enjoyed the drama felled chapter;-)

I will hopefully try to post more often if I'm not busy.

Comment what you think about the chapter.:-)