Shadow Stalker's new target?! : Taehyung-nim!

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The night air was thick with tension as I stood alone on the deserted street, my heart pounding in my chest like a drumbeat of dread. Every shadow seemed to twist and coil, morphing into grotesque shapes that danced mockingly in the flickering light of the streetlamp. I clutched my phone tightly in my trembling hand, praying for the police to arrive and put an end to this nightmare once and for all.

And then, like a beacon of hope in the darkness, he appeared.

Taehyung-nim.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of him, my mind spinning with a whirlwind of emotions—fear, relief, confusion. How could he be here? And more importantly, why was he here? The realization hit me like a sledgehammer to the chest: the Shadow Stalker was targeting him now, and I was the only one who could save him.

With a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins, I sprang into action, my body moving on instinct alone as I darted towards Taehyung-nim with all the determination of a warrior charging into battle. My voice echoed in the silent night air as I called out to him, my words a desperate plea for him to flee, to escape the clutches of the unseen danger that lurked in the shadows.

"Taehyung-nim, that's the guy that's been following me," I gasped, my voice raw with emotion as I reached out to grab his hand, to pull him away from the imminent threat that loomed before us. "He's the Shadow Stalker from the news. I'm a trainee in your company, don't worry, I'll save—"

But before I could finish my sentence, a blinding pain exploded behind my eyes, a sharp and searing agony that seemed to rip through me like a lightning bolt from the heavens. I cried out in anguish, my vision swimming as I stumbled and faltered, my grip on Taehyung-nim's hand slipping away like sand through my fingers.

And then, darkness.

It swallowed me whole, engulfing me in its suffocating embrace as I crumpled to the ground, my world spinning and swirling in a chaotic whirlwind of pain and confusion. The sounds of the night faded into a distant echo, replaced by the steady drumbeat of my own heartbeat as unconsciousness claimed me, dragging me down into its depths with a relentless and unforgiving pull.

♡SHADOW STALKER'S NEW TARGET?! : TAEHYUNG-NIM!♡

♡END OF CHAPTER♡

(Short chapter, I know. Sorry. Do you guys like the story this far? Is it good? Bad? I'd love to take criticism. Don't be a silent reader, comment!♡)