𝟎𝟎𝟐

MAKEUP( irl )

MAKEUP
( irl )

ⁱʳˡ !

scarlett and her mom step into the semi ornate cafe; the cafeteria has a diamond chandelier hanging from the beige-coloured ceiling. a landscape, finely detailed, gold plated frame that holds a painting of an apple hangs right above the check-in desk. as scarlett admires the gorgeous view that lays perfectly in front of her, her gaze gets interrupted by a woman who accidentally bumps into her. scarlett gets slightly pushed back onto her mom before the cause of her getting pushed, quickly and somewhat sincerely, apologises.

"oh my god, im so sorry!" the woman reaches out to help scarlett back onto her feet, but scarlett denies the assistance and stands up on her own.

"uh, don't worry about it." as scarlett straightens herself up, she looks up to see one of the most stunning women she's ever come across, standing before her.

the woman was an elderly-ish lady that literally looks like she could be mistaken for being in her 30s.

she was adorned in an ash grey, open-necked veil that barely covered her neck. she was also wearing a knee-length dark blue dress that really complimented and highlighted her curves and was decked out in a small pearl bead necklace with gold hoops that stuck perfectly on her ears.

at that moment, scarlett swore that the person she had just encountered, was probably one of the most graceful beings she's ever seen.

the pair made their way towards the check-in area, which was surrounded by a long line of people waiting to get a reservation for their own brunch. scarlett was going to pay for a buffet but since her mom was allergic to milk, buffet was a difficult option to go through with.

due to the long line, it took approximately 35 minutes for scarlett's turn to finally approach.

as she inched closer to the desk, the girl noticed that behind the marvelled desk top, was a guy that looked around her age; as he was typing something out on the work PC, scarlett scanned his facial features — because she had nothing else to do, of course. you see, scarlett was a painter, she loved painting and was actually good at it.

one time in 8th grade, there was an art competition in her french class and scarlett, of course, took part in it. later that afternoon, she went home with three medals hanging from her neck down to her chest.

the girl loved just being creative and admiring stuff — which is why she was very awkwardly staring at the guy. she couldn't control that she got carried away in the beautiful things surrounding her- not that she finds the employee beautiful, of course..

scarlett was just stuck in quite a bit of a trance just by looking at the guy. she wondered if his features were easy to paint or difficult. the way his his hair bounced a slight bit as he moved his head to type out the letters onto the computer screen; the way it parted in the middle exposing his delicate hair line; the way it was the shade of the perfect shot of espresso. the way he smiled to himself while looking in the compartment drawer. the way his-

"good morning. apologies for the wait. our whole branch has been in such a slump, bro." scarlett raises a single eyebrow at the word choicing; like, who the fuck calls a customer 'bro' ??

"oh, it's alright, don't worry." scarlett replies to the guy. she rovers her eyes over his work uniform, searching for any type of clue about what his name might be. she notices a name tag presenting the name 'carlos'.

 she notices a name tag presenting the name 'carlos'

(😍)

SORRY FOR THE WAIT
IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY TFFF 😭😭

SORRY FOR THE WAIT IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY TFFF 😭😭