𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑼𝑷( irl )

𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑼𝑷
( irl )

*continued from chapter 004*

ⁱʳˡ !

scarlett finally made it to school, drenched in sweat.

you see, the bus' air conditioner wasn't functioning well so they couldn't turn it on. or the bus driver wanted to drench everyone in sweat as a payback for not getting paid enough — explained in scarlett's thoughts, of course.

the brunette was entirely sure that she was either getting detention for being late by her former english teacher, ms. matthews, or she would be getting away with just a negative on class charts from the creepy, pedophile substitute, mr. jacobs.

mr. jacobs was one creepy ass man.

one day, scarlett and vienna were staying back after english to finish up their essay on WW1 and mr. jacobs also stayed back, knowing damn well that he had a class to teach next, but boy was that man unbothered.

the two girls didn't really mind him staying back in the classroom alone with them since all they were doing was just writing.

jacobs was seated at his own desk.

that day, scarlett was wearing fishnet leggings, a short denim skirt and a black tanktop — as jackson requested her to wear those.

jacobs — for some reason, went up to the table scarlett was seated at and nonchalantly looked her up and down, like no one would even notice his very clear action. scarlett and vienna looked at him, obviously very confused. to their surprise, the thirty-seven year old man, dropped down to his knees, next to scarlett. he placed both of his elbows in front of scarlett's book and, suddenly, brought his hand close to her chest before slowly backing it away and placing it on her bare shoulder.