1 | Jallad Jinn |

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲’𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩,

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲’𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩,

Shehnaaz, dressed in a green pastel suit, clutching her net dupatta on her head, happily ran towards the door of some house, her mother shouting at her and her father sulking, seeing her excitement.

Shehnaaz impatiently rang the bell to meet her auntyjaan Ayesha. She had been away for 2 years with her husband, Rashed, and her son, Siddharth, and Saad, their grandchild through their deceased son. His parents had died, and his bhabhi's family wasn't giving custody, asking for money. Finally, after 6 months, they got him, and she is hella excited to meet him because she loves him so much.

The door opened, and Shehnaaz immediately hugged the person, making all three pairs of eyes jolt open - her parents' and the person's; Siddharth Azim.

“Pagla gayi—” Siddharth was jerking her off when he saw her father glaring at him. 

Oh, he loves teasing his Khalu jaan who hates him to the core. He smiled and hugged Shehnaaz back at the moment when she was backing off; she frowned, trying to break the hug again, but he didn't let her.

“Ab bhi jhalli ki jhalli ho tum! Jangli billi,” Siddharth commented, smiling at his favorite Khalu jaan who had a piercing gaze at him. 

Shehnaaz gritted her teeth, poking her nails into his shirt. She spoke, “Tum bhi jallad ke jallad ho! Jallad bille!” 

Siddharth's anger was rising, but he smiled at his khala and broke the hug. He hugged her mother and kissed her forehead, “Kaisi ho aap Ashu-maa?” 

“Tumhe dekh liya na ab bilkul thik hu,” eww. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at her mother's comment. She doesn't understand why her mother loves him so much and his father hates him so much. There could be something in balance, not her mother's over love or her father's over hatred.

Shehnaaz giggled watching her father and him hug, making a sulky face. They both hate each other equally. The reason? Siddharth thinks her father cheated on his father, and her father thinks his father cheated on him in some business-related documents. Ughh. She hates this topic but loves her aunty jaan and baba, his parents, and his nephew.