14 | 4 months for Siddharth |

Chapter late hai wo dokhraha hai tum log ko but votes and views ka ratio nahi dikhraha hai?🤡

Also I have made slight changes and the last Shehnaaz's POV was of 4 months.

Vote target: 230

Siddharth's POV,

Siddharth's POV,

When I arrived in Saudi Arabia, my first task was to complete the pilgrimage. With few people around in March, it was a swift process. I lost track of time while engaging in zikr and praying for my aakhirat. After performing the tawaf of Safa and Marwah, I stood before Makkah and prayed two rakats. Then, sitting on the prayer mat, I opened my hands in supplication.

The story of Safa and Marwah—the struggle of Hajera (RA) running between these hills seven times for sustenance for herself and her son, Prophet Ismail (AS)—reminded me of my wife. Hajera (RA) was a devoted wife who trusted Allah deeply, and her faith was ultimately rewarded. Hajera (RA) was the second wife of Ibrahim (AS) and one of the greatest women in Islamic history.

Shehnaaz... her name brings me immense peace, but it also causes me distress to see how deeply she loves me. Ibrahim (AS) was a great husband, and Hajera (RA) devoted herself first to Allah, then to him. I fear Shehnaaz has devoted her entire life to me.

I feel like a coward, intimidated by her complete dependence on me. If I make one wrong move, her entire world could shatter. I don’t know much about love, but she means everything to me, and the thought of causing her pain terrifies me. When someone who heals your heart becomes so essential to you, their one wrong move can break you beyond repair. I am afraid of making that mistake.

Allah, please fill her life with happiness... grant me the ability to be a good husband and father... Ameen.

I prayed again for our future and walked outside the masjid.

I spotted my cousin Saqib waiting for me and smiled, waving him over. After handing my luggage to him, I went to the barber shop to shave my head, as is customary after performing Umrah.