28

"Do you even know what you are saying? Do you FUCKING HAVE THE IDEA?"  Jungkook punched Taehyung causing him to fall on the floor. The corner of his lip was bleeding badly as the punch was really hard, jungkook's eyes were boiling after hearing the news. "DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT EVER AGAIN"  

"THAT'S THE TRUTH JEON"  Taehyung yelled right into his face as he tried his best to not kill him. His hands were aching badly to punch his face but he didn't want to  "TODAY WHEN WE WERE IN THE MEETING SOME OF THE GUARDS WERE WITH Y/N, she told them that she wanted to go out and meet her dad. They agreed and after that, she never came back" 

"SHE MUST BE THERE, IT'S NOT LIKE S-SHE WENT THERE FOR ALMOST A DAY"  Jungkook yelled back "THEN CALL THEM AND ASK THEM IF SHE IS THERE"
Jungkook gulped down the saliva and immediately called her parents. He was left speechless, they said that she never came there.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair  "How the hell can you say that she is dead?? Just because she isn't home doesn't mean that she is dead"  his voice was low, stuttering and worried. Everyone could sense the change in him, they were on the urge to burst into tears. 

"B-boss we got an unknown call and that was from a hospital.." 

_________________________ 

JK PoV 
Running straight towards the reception I stared at the receptionist who was staring at me with widened eyes "Where's my wife?"  Her face left a muddled look causing him to groan in frustration as he banged his hand hard on the desk with his eyes red and neck veins visible  "MY WIFE JEON Y/N, WHERE IS SHE?" 

The receptionist gulped hard "Sir I-"   "FUCKING ANSWER"   "Sir this is a hospital please there our other patients too"  The corner of his red dark orb captured the doctor who was standing just some steps away from him, grabbing the guy his collar jungkook uttered "If I got to-" 

He got cut off hearing the giant cry of a small kid who outburst because of the tantrum and chaos. She was crying in her grandfather's embrace which was noticeable to everyone. A deep silence was left behind, losing his grip over the collar jungkook took a step back. "Answer me at once" 

"Follow me, please"  the doctor said in an inaudible tone which was indeed an example of the fear that everyone was having of jungkook now. Jungkook was walking faster and faster, his step stopped when they came at the end of a morgue. His steps were frozen like he didn't want to enter, his body was frozen and his face was filled up with multiple messages. 

It can't be.

Why are we standing at the morgue..?

Is she?

No, she can't be…

That's just a check, Keon

"Mr jeon"  he shrugged off the thoughts and walked inside the room with dead silence. "Today when the cops got to know that some villagers found a dead body in an abandoned place, we got it here. After sending the body to the bureau the doctor said that it was-" 

The doctor got cut off when Jungkook walked closer towards the dead body which was kept some steps away from him. Sliding the white sheet off he stared at the body  "The face isn't informative, how can you say that it's her?"  The face was beaten brutally, multiple injuries were on the eyes, lips and brain. It doesn't give any motive that it's in.

The doctor walked to take something and came back with some files, opening them and handing the papers to Jungkook he stood straight  "We analysed the body and by that, we got to know that it's jeon y/n's dead body"

His bloodshot orbs glared at the doctor, his hands turned into a fist and veins visible. He was ready to chop his body off and land him in another shell of this morgue but suddenly he heard a loud voice of something ironic.

He turned back and crouched to see the thing, his eyes widened when he saw your wedding ring.