31

I walked in the hallway wearing the white gown, my hands were gripping over the tulip bouquet and my hair was in a bun. I could feel the cold metallic tip of the gun behind my head as the guards were forcing me to move. Obviously, I had to take steps towards the hallway.

Each and every second was giving me anxiety, fear and anger. I couldn't do anything, I hate the fact that I can't do anything but to stay stable and do what they say. Do I deserve this bad? Does my destiny want me to suffer even more by marrying asher? 

"Move"  I could see the priest standing a mile away with Asher but I couldn't see the alistro, I glanced at every corner but that old man wasn't there.  "I SAID MOVE"  a hard jerk caused me to stumble on my step and move hesitantly. 

Just like this, is my life going to end? I'm no longer going to be Jungkook's? He thinks I'm dead? Multiple questions wandered in my head as I walked in the wedding area with nothing but guards behind my back pointing a gun at my head.

I remembered, my dad was with me when I married Jungkook. He stood beside me even when the situation was worse and I missed him..  the cruel and lustful smirk plastered on Asher's lips that I had to watch away in annoyance. "Should we start now, Mr ahser?"  "Yeah go ahead"  the priest began with the statement and I remained silent which indeed irritated asher  

"Do you mrs. Yn take asher as your wedded husband?"  

"I don't"  

A fist full of my hair was captured by the asher, the grip was so tight that I could feel my hair breaking throughout the hard time. He gave me a deadly glare  "answer properly or else-"  "I would rather die"  my eyes glazed with agony and furious, I death glared at him and he scoffed.

"ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN"  "d-do you mrs yn take asher as your-"  "NO I DON'T"  he pushed me on the ground due to which my body fell down on the cold floor, my body ached badly. My hands were protecting my womb. 

"You're not going to surrender? Right? Then let me try it my way"  I got up immediately but the sounds of footsteps beside me were at my back, the guards were pointing their guns at me. There were over 3 guards beside me holding their guns as one of them walked closer  "No one will do anything"  the sudden statement of the asher caused the guard to move away. 

I could hear him walking to me, those heavy steps were so loud to my ears. Every step taken was calculated and captive. His eyes were glaring at me, hand moving forward to grab me when suddenly   "BOSS, ENEMIES HAVE SURROUNDED US" 

Jungkook!! It's jungkook..right?? He's here  "Y/N"  the loud yell of my name was by him, he's finally here.. he's finally here in search of me. Tears escaped the corner of my eyes thinking about meeting him  "JUNG-mm"  a tight grip over my lips was captured by a hand, my hands were no longer free they were now tied in ropes.

Jungkook PoV
"On the counter of three we will all move at the gate"  I nodded as Jin hyung commanded us. Me, Taehyung and Jimin were In our car ready to take command. My hands gripped over the hand wheel  "I'm coming yn"  "1 ... .2.." 

"3"  fastened the speed limit, the car hit the big gate due to which it was now in pieces. The loud gunshot began at the enemies as we three walked out. "Aim EVERYONE"  the game began, every gunshot was filled with anger.. I couldn't imagine that yn was here for months.

How is she? "I'll kill each and every person here"  the loud yell and scream was of sadness, frustration and anger. I moved closer and shot the guards, they were almost dead on the ground floor and now we need to move to the first floor where the shit is going on. I walked towards the stairs as some members were still firing.

"Wait I'm coming"  "I can't wait now, hyung no more"  Jhope hyung followed me as we both ran towards the first floor with some of our guards. "Why is there no one?"  I stared at hyung who was staring at me now  "let's just check all the rooms and area"  he nodded in agreement.

Running through the hallway I checked every room, every corner but there was no sign of her. "Y/N"  I yelled and screamed her name but there was no response. I walked towards the other room, opening it. I entered it and was shocked to see iron cuffs and blood over the ground.

A/n Pov
"Jungkook did you find something?"   Taehyung stopped speaking and moving seeing the cuff, rope and blood on the floor. They were not able to process anything right now  "Was s-she caged here?"  Jungkook's painful and deadly tone was heard by taehyung. He couldn't get over the fact that the princess he had devoured, loved, allured, cared by him was caged.

The queen who was a soft and pretty fragile was tortured here…? The one who was In palace, the one who was always loved was here? He punched the ground in anger continuously, the agony over the flames were flowing in him. "The beauty I captured and loved with affection, passionate and care was suffering in this hell?" 

Meanwhile asher was running with yn in his hands, she was jerking away the grip but he didn't cared. She was trying hard to get out from the grip but it was of no use, she was murmuring something but it was only whisper because of the cloth which caged her lips. 

"Wait until I make you mine"  he said with a enjoyable tone before throwing her in a secret area. She walked towards the gate but it was soon closed on her face, she couldn't even beat on the door nor scream. She was caged from every corner.. 

She glanced at everything in the room but there was nothing except her. A frustrated, anger and sadness flew over her face as tears escaped her eyes in the Yelp of him.

"Please help me"