END

I opened my eyes feeling a sharp pain on my head and hands. It was so hard that I couldn't move an inch forward, my legs were in pain and my body was aching badly. My eyes were peeking throughout the view, "Where am I?"  I whispered while watching the area.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps walking to me, they were so loud to my ears and in no time I felt a cold hard sensation over my face which was due to cold water. I gasped and coughed, my eyes were wide open and my throat was asking for air.

"Awoke darling?"  My teeth grinned together as I glared at the person  "Stop it asher, even you know that you're going to die real very soon"  he slapped me hard due to which my face turned to the left, the burning sensation was aching badly.

The hard jerk over my cheeks caused me to look at him "listen up I don't wanna kill you because I want to use you like a toy, fuck you like a maniac and eat you like a psycho"  "you jerk"  he grinned before glaring at me 

"Don't call the trouble now you're jungkook is already dead and now it's your turn"  

Yn received the heartbreaking news of her Jungkook's sudden passing. The words echoed in her mind, shattering her world into a million pieces. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to come to terms with the cruel reality. 

Memories of their time together flooded her thoughts, each one a bittersweet reminder of the love they shared. "S-shut the fuck up and wake up to reality. You can't lie DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING"

He walked behind my chair and leaned at my level "he is dead just like your mother but I'm here"  anger, sadness, agony, furious, hatred, these emotions were killing me. I know he is not dead, he can't be, he is alive.. but what if..

"You're going to die a merciless death, you fucking psycho"  I could see the change of his expression turning into a serious face, I glared at him as he leaned at my level before grabbing my hair and pulling it harshly  "You've got guts right?"  I felt something on my stomach as I looked down just to find a gun pointed on my belly. 

"You need to pay for it now"  "no..no please"  he laughed maniacally "look at that scared face, a coward woman trying hard to get into the cage of hell? This is..this is what I love, a fucking face filled with terror and fear"

"I DID WHAT YOU SAID AND YOU TOLD ME-"  "rules are meant to be broken"  my eyes were filled with terror as it was true that I can't let my unborn die, there is another life in me and that's a label of our new future and new family. 

"Everything's over, yn"  I closed my eyes praying for my baby and my husband, tears left in my eyes when I heard the trigger. Please help me!  I screamed when the gunshot echoed in my ears thinking about the death of the baby..

I'm sorry mama couldn't save you..

"Y/n open your eyes"  my eyes got wide open seeing jungkook right in front of my eyes. He was breathing heavily and was uniting the rope  "Jungkook, our baby.."  he looked at me with wide eyes  "what did you..? W-what did you say"  I cried out in happiness  "I'm pregnant with your child, jungkook" 

He watched me with a shocked yet a passionate look, his eyes were craving for tears and throat was gulping the saliva. He looked at me with his red puffy eyes  "a-are you pregnant? I'm gonna be a father?"  

I turned my head to see Asher lying on the floor but he was still breathing. The other members were roping him   "How did you come here?"   "We will talk about it later, let's go back home"  he took me in his embrace as I hugged him. The feel of him caging me with his bare hands was making me tear up again.

Jungkook PoV 
"Everything's over jungkook you're going to on the ground like your family"  "a fucking knife can't kill the devil, alistro"  with that I turned my body and punched him on the face. My hand was grabbing the knife which was in me as I slid it out  "how..?"