32

she begged for him but there was no one, her body was stomping on the door but it was too hard to open.. "aghh"  the 20th time I opened the door failed again with nothing but guilt and sadness. Her body imbalance due to which she fell down on the cold floor 

"Jungkook"  her whispers were filled with sorrow. She wanted to walk out for him but there is nothing that she can do right now. Her hands were tied, body was going numb because of starvation, anxiety and depression. 

"Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU?"  A hard jerk left her body to sit on the floor immediately. Sue couldn't believe that it was him, his voice was echoing through her ears  "j-jungkook"  she whispered while trying to get up  "JUNGKOOK!! I'M HERE"   "Y/N"  

Jk PoV
"Did you find her?"   I shook my head in denial before running towards the other area. There were plenty of rooms and a secret area but not even her single mark was there. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?"  Yelling through every corner of the room, every single room I walked out to the other area.

"Let's see there"  Taehyung exclaimed as I followed him to another area which was empty and it could be possible.  "Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU?"  I yelled again-and-again opening every single room in desperation and worries. 

"JUNGKOOK!! I'M HERE"

My whole body stopped working hearing her voice from the Last corner of the hallway. My lips formed into a wide smile as I ran towards the door  "Y/N"  "JUNGKOOK"  . In the proof of agreement I watched the door which was locked and it needed a passcode. 

Fuck!!  *kick* 

"I'M HERE!! I'LL OPEN THE DOOR"  "WE'RE HERE YN!! WE WILL TRY OPENING THE DOOR"  Me and taehyung began trying to find out the passcode but we couldn't as it was not achieving the lock to open. "Let me try to shoot the passc-"  "No jungkook!! It's not a typical passcode, this seems like a security issue, we need to find out the password. If we tried to shoot it then it may locked like this" 

No I can't do that!! I can't!! I need to find the password. "What could it be?"  "If I knew it then I wouldn't be standing here"  I exclaimed in annoyance and anger, he motioned me to calm down but I can't.  "I think we can open this?"  There were 2 wires and each one was of the same colour.

"What are you going to do?"  I asked him as he stayed silent  "We need to call our guards right now or else it will explode at any time if we tried doing it by ourselves"  I agreed and dialled the number.  In no time the guard was here, "Do it quickly"  the guard nodded and observed the wires. 

An PoV 
She could hear his annoyed tone and concerns, she walked towards the door and waited for it to open. She couldn't think more but think about him, her wide smile was an example of it. The sound of beep left her amazed when the door opened revealing him.. 

"J-Jungkook"  she whispered quietly, her  teary eyes finally pouring all the tears down on her cheek. Her body was trembling badly and eyes were swollen red which was hurting jungkook. He walked closer to her with a heavy heart  "I missed you.."  she whispered through her steady voice.

His final step stopped on track as he observed her more closely before opening all her ropes. He had no words for seeing her in such a state, her hands were filled with cuts of the ropes, eyes were red, lips were bleeding from the corner. 

"You were here all these months"  he whispered with a sad and stuttered Tone as he gulped down his saliva. She nodded as the tears never stopped falling, he pulled her in his embrace immediately seeing how broken she was, how broken her state was yet she stayed alive for him. 

"I missed you too.."  he cried as the elder watched him crying for the first time, their eyes were filled with tears watching the two broken souls meeting each other again. "I'm so bad for living us like this"  he shook his head In denial before sobbing  "no you're not and now we will walk out from here together before I kill of them"  

They all walked out the room together. Jungkook's hands gripped over her hands, he can't lose her again. He noticed that she wasn't able to walk properly  "just a bit more love"  her lips plastered in a smile hearing the nickname after months as she nodded. 

*Gun Shot* 

"TAKE YOUR GUNS EVERYONE"  she was left off guard when Namjoon yelled outta nowhere. Everybody except yn was with their guns and ammos, jungkook kept an eye on her as he was protecting her from all side  "SHOOT" the sudden voice caused her to flinch, high guns and shots were echoing in the area.

Her mind went numb that she couldn't think much, her body was trembling seeing blood and dead bodies because of the fight. Jungkook was concentrating on killing each and every person ruthlessly when he noticed that a guard was about to shoot her. 

With no warning he shot that guy and walked closer to her as her shield  "Yn"  she didn't respond   "YN"  a flinch left her body when he shook her, she watched him with widen eyes  "Go there"  he motioned her at taehyung who was hiding and shooting the enemy  "But-"  "No excuse, Watch out"  *shot*

He pushed her to taehyung as he quickly stood her beside him  "Stay there, I'll be there for you"  he said before walking to help others. "What if.."  a negative thought left her mind  "He is strong"  taehyung exclaimed giving her a smile as he calmed her, she faked a smile as she didn't want to disappoint him

"Look at him! He seems like he's going to destroy everything for you"  I was startled by his words, my eyes captured jungkook's furious and agony state. He was firing and punching the enemy. They were almost dead and in no time there were only dead bodies laying down on the floor.

You watched him walk in close to you and scoot closer to you, his hand carefully catching yours as he pulled you a bit closer to him "I told you I'll be there"  he said before wiping her tears away. "We have no time we need to find others too"  Jin exclaimed as jhope agreed with him "he's right" 

"Well well look who's there"  the sudden voice of asher echoed through the speaker, everyone's attention was on that speaker  "Meet me at the terrace"