30

Another day without her, without her smile, without those beautiful moments that we spend together. Why? Why do we have to suffer this much?? All we deserved was to be loved and when we were finally together destiny separated us.

Another day of mine in the same building with multiple guards and detectives. "Boss there is no-"  "JUST DO AS WHAT I SAY" yelling at the guard I sat down on the chair. Do you know what hope is? The hope that my lifeless body is living with? Chugging the 3rd bottle of beer I watched the ceiling with my swollen eyes "You're killing yourself dude"

"It's better than living without her"  

The last time I saw her in my arms when I was sleeping peacefully on my chest, I was caressing her hair and on the other hand was holding her waist. "Kook" "hmm!" 

"Do you love me?"  A curious yet unexpected chuckle left my lips "love? Are you talking about my love for you?"  He chuckled again when she nodded with an innocent face which held beauty, memories, love and everything that he expected of.

"Then listen it can never be described by words yn, there are no words in the dictionary to describe the love that I hold for you. It only be described by my heart the affection, allure, love are just words but showing what it actually is what I can believe in" 

Caressing her palm in my hands I watched her teary eyes "Without you there is no jungkook, without you there is no mean of me to live"  

"I love, devour, live and die just for you, love" 

Yn PoV
Where am I? When the flow of pain rushed down my body I felt something soft on my skin, something which was really soft like a feather. I open my eyes to find myself laying with handcuffs and rope. 

I glanced at the girl who was walking to me with an Emotionless face. She had a makeup brush in her hand and a blush palette. What the hell? What is going on? I glanced at every corner when my eyes stopped on its tracks after seeing a white wedding gown.

NO THIS CAN'T BE!!

"STOP DOING THAT!!"  I yelled at her but to my surprise she didn't even move an inch forward and stayed stable. I was shocked watching her not even blink once like she is dead or something. Her hands were working like she used to."JUST STOP" I yelled, screamed,groaned, but she didn't care. 

Jk PoV 
"BOSS!"  I stared at the last glass of whine  "Hm any information?"  There was silence causing me to throw the glass out of frustration and anger "THEN WHAT IS IT?"  "M-Madam's father is here"  I stopped on my track and motioned him to let him in.

Yn has told me plenty of things about how he threw all the false allegations on her and married another woman. She even told me about the abuse that once she faced when she was arguing with them  "jungkook-"  "Call me mr jeon"  

"Mr jeon"   a smirk plastered on my lips  "Speak up and walk away"  his tone was filled with worries which he should have shown when she lost her mother  "It's really important-"  "THAT'S WHY I'M TELLING YOU TO SPEAK UP AND LEAVE"

He sighed and walked a bit closer behind my back  "Well when yn disappeared a guy named Alastor showed up in my house with a  young man"  A walked up straight with astonishment "repeat his name"  "Alastor"  I stood up and walked to him

A/n PoV
Mr zaiden was left speechless when he observed that jungkook's eyes are turning red in anger his each and every step was filled with anger and furious  "How the fuck do you know Alastor?"  A hard grip was taken on the y/f collar due to which he was now hanging in the air.

The immense power of hatred, loathe and detested over that one man was showing right in front of him  "I d-don't-"  "You don't? Then how he showed up in your house, you motherfucker"  y/f wiggled for some air, jungkook hated the fact that he is y/n's father. Without any further questions he left him on the ground  "Would you begin speaking or should I use my way-?" 

 "on that day when I was in the house they both showed up outta nowhere"  

Flashback–
"Yes Mr Park, I'll deliver the files to you by my employee, yeah"  he sighed softly before turning himself into an emotionless person. The thoughts of his daughter were wandering and torturing him ruthlessly, he was worried over the fact that how her relationship must be going. 

The sudden thoughts of question, regret and trust issues shrugged off when the sudden yell was to be heard "You can't go in"  Y/F got immediately and moved forward towards the door just to find 2 guys in black with multiple bodyguards. 

"What is it, mark?"  Said by y/f to his guard  "sir these two people are trying to come in and-"  "Well, well this is how mr lee welcomes his guest? Hmm?"  A sudden rush of the atmosphere changed when the old man spoke up with a grin. 

Mr Lee watched them carefully and thought to let them in because they didn't look like anyone other than some rich people.  "Let them in, mark"  Mark nodded and invited them in with respect, and as soon as they entered the sofa they settled down in comfort.

"I'm Alistro, CEO and founder of the Italian enterprise"  Mr Lee offered them a shake hand but was left with silence and no movement, he backed away quickly and spoke "Well what's the reason behind this? I mean the sudden meeting?"  

A sudden jolt of laughter was heard from Alistro and the young guy  "Well we have something which is really precious to you and… I bet you can do anything in exchange to get that?"

"What do you mean?" 

"We have your daughter"

_____________________________________________

Follow, vote and comment for the support
;)