Chapter 24: The Bunny Girl & Raven

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

It's been 10 weeks and 15 months later that (Y/N) become a hero for himself and the vigilante for what he was become anti-hero who killing criminals and supervillains too...well, the people from this city that they were proud to him and they were cheering him up for what he did is...justice and vengeance. Then (Y/N) was become something powerful for what he might was...monster for himself and turns out that (Y/N) is still have a humankind for himself and (Y/N) want to controlled this power inside at him.

(Y/N): "*And it is done now.*" He thought himself and make him was done to writing the journal book in his own room and make him was close the journal book by himself and it seems (Y/N) having a good time for working with his journal and yeah...basically (Y/N) was doing alright for himself.

Now (Y/N) was stepped out of his own room and make him look at the calendar also the date too...but it is Saturday for himself and he was going to take a rest for his own home and then (Y/N) was walk to the kitchen and he heard there were many voices that they are talking and it seems like the gangs are talking about something else. Then (Y/N) was arrive here by himself and make him went to there and he notice there was two girls appeared here.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like I've got two guests here." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

Raven Branwen.

Velvet.

Ruby: "Morning, (Y/N)!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was wave his hand back at the girls and the other girls notice (Y/N) is here because they both seen (Y/N) was back here and he looks like badass when he dressing up with his clothes. Then (Y/N) was told them that they are hungry so (Y/N) can take them to the restaurant...except Qrow that he wasn't hungry...he already ate his sandwich and banana in his home and drinking a wine...so (Y/N) just grab the wine from Qrow's grasp and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Sorry, uncle in the law....I'll take this with me because I cannot let you drinking it all." He said to Qrow and make him was throw the bottle outside of the window from the building and (Y/N) just sigh and told Qrow for what he better not to drinking it. Then (Y/N) was take the girls and two boys to the restaurant right away by themselves and when (Y/N) was get in the vehicle car and the others as well.