[41]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

We had returned home to Collei and Amber waiting for us.

Candace had explained the situation and the two of them looked like their eyes were about to pop out of their heads.

"Are you serious???" Amber shouted.

"No way no way!! Why would you even agree to that?!" Collei asked surprised.

Candace groaned and tried to calm the two of them down.

"According to them it seems theres no other choice. I have seen some of the sick myself. Whatever is going around is contagious, but I myself am not to keen on this idea either..."

"Wait but what I don't understand is why that witch is watching Y/N? It doesn't make any sense."

I shook my head, "No it doesn't."

I could feel the stress that was radiating off of Candace.

"What happens if the witch doesn't even show up? Then Y/N's reputation is ruined for what?"

I let out a small laugh at that.

Now that I really thought about it I didn't exactly have that great of one to begin with...

"People don't seem to enjoy my company very much anyway... it wouldn't make that much of a difference."

The three of them went silent for a second.

"Hey thats not true!" Collei said with a huff.

"We enjoy your company!" Amber replied.

Arms wrapped around my body and I was pulled in for a tight hug.

I could tell by the size and hold that it was Candace.

"I agree you're lovely to have around Y/N. So don't say that about yourself."

I leaned into Candaces arms and rested my head against her.

Of course they'd say that. I didn't doubt that they enjoyed being around me, however the rest of the people in the village that was another story.

"Is there really nothing else we can do to lure this witch out? What about we just dangle Y/N from a tree and see if the witch comes to get her!"

I sent a glare in Collei's direction.

She giggled in response.