Lawful Living

Everything you do is operated by a Law.
The world is dictated by Laws. You can be extremely beautiful, born into riches, have a nice paying Job, it doesn't matter they all have nothing to do with winning, they can impact it but it doesn't equivalent to you winning.
The average individual couldn't tell you what a Paradigm is but understand that it is your choice whether they make you or break you. There is no allowance for ignorance, you can turn around and say "well, I don't know how to make money" or "I didn't know" well guess what that's too bad. You still loose.
Now this scenario I'm about to use may be deemed as a 'touchy' topic, but I really want you to get to the depths of where I'm coming from.

Scenario
Imagine a man blasting music through his AirPods. He's crossing the road. A reckless driver is fast approaching, he intends to push the red lights. The man crossing; because of his loud music, he only saw the green man, but could not hear the oncoming vehicle. The passing car hits the man. The man and the car was not going to be halted still, until someone shouts or calls to his rescue, that car will hit him. The Law of speed states that if something is moving at constant speed in a straight line, it will remain or rest or keep moving unless it is acted upon by a force.
The vehicle was approaching fast with speed and didn't intent to use force, (the brakes) as the driver pushed the Red lights.
That man got hurt or possibly killed. You can say the driver was at fault or the Man, but that's too bad, he's already hurt or killed. There's no allowance for ignorance.

The whole universe operates by Laws.
The universe operates on positive and negative energies. Too much positive, you will definitely meet a negative, too much negative however, can go both ways that's on you to decide, too much negative can be so negative it overrides the positive or too much negative can be so negative it creates a positive, and the positive recharges, the negative, making it positive.

We all want to feel good all the time right? Feeling good causes a Positive Vibration.
"Feeling" is a word we have created, to describe the vibration we are in.
Our physical bodies are a molecular of structures, which contain molecules and a very high speed of vibrations.
When we feel good, it's in a Positive Vibration, and when we feel bad, it's in a Negative Vibration. Positive and negative are a law. Law of opposites, is the law of polarity. The vibration is caused by the paradigm. Whenever you go to change an idea in your paradigm, you're setting up a foreign vibration, that causes discomfort.

The natural laws of the universe are so precise that, we can time moon landing with precision of a fraction of a second. We are ever so lucky to be given our very own control mechanism planted right inside of you. We were also given the ability to control it. Someone else may have programmed it, but we have the ability to change it.
You are great, you are greatness, you are of greatness, you come from greatness, so don't worry about things being too big or too much. You have infinite means of supply, meaning that you can never take more than your share, so dream away and take it all. You can have it all, it's what you do with it, is what makes the difference.
Remember we all have the right, to live as comfortable as we like, we can have as much money as we like, as long as we give back in acts of service, and are actively looking to find our true Souls purpose here on Earth.