Creating Elites!

You, my friend, are not just a Human Being, you are a Spiritual Being, and within you, you hold a power that can affect the course of human events.  Once you follow your inner heart, the portal of your heart, called your intuition, the life you are truly supposed to live will all come into alignment, and with ease at that.

You need to override your Paradigm!
It is not going to be an easy thing todo, it may even be scary and even cause you a lot of discomfort. You need to make that difficult decision of disturbing, your normal, everyday attitude, of living so that you can step into this great transition.

God (Creator) Has given us complete control over our life's! You do it in harmony with God, while working with his laws, and accepting that a human is no better than a mosquito, we are all one, and that we truly hold the power needed for all answers to your life within your heart. God is within you, just listen to hear him. while working with his Laws your life will dramatically change!

I want you to be interactive and make that shift, because I truly believe that we can really do whatever we tell ourselves we can do.

3 Steps to a Successful Paradigm Shift

1
Make a detailed written statement describing how you are living now, in this present time. Name it Cho!
(Cah we soon dash weh dat)
Go into every nitty gritty detail about the way you're living, it may stir up emotions but you have to do it, you have to relay every aspect of how you're presently living.

2
Make a detailed written statement describing how you WANT to live. (Name it 'My Inception')
Start the statement with, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."
Describe exactly how you want to live, and do not leave out any details. It may take two hours, days or even weeks. Just make sure you get it done. Don't think or dwell on the "how am I going to get there" it doesn't matter write that down.

Do not worry about the how am I going to get there, or what am I going to do to get there, shush those thoughts up and open up your IMAGINATION. Open up your imagination, heart and mind to receiving nice and luxurious things and dream big. You better put yourself on a high Pedestal! You better think highly of yourself! You better believe that you're all that!
All that matters is what you're going to do, not the how or what if.
Use your wildest imaginations, open a blank page in your mind, and fill it up with your bestest dreams and ideas and aspirations. Remember you cannot take more than what is yours. what kind of money do you want to earn? What do you want your net worth to look like? what do you want your body to look like? What car do you want to drive? What trips, would you like to take? Who do you want to be associated with?

As for me I do not spend much time with anyone who isn't very positive, and I worse don't associate with anyone who doesn't RESPECT me or believe that I am SPECIAL. In the view of that they do not believe that they are special or should be respected neither. For that reason you cannot mix with my positive aura and energy. You should start seeing and truly believing in yourself in that way also. Environment is more important than anything. The people we surround ourselves with have a greater impact on our lives, than lots of which, have been implanted in our genes. We are God's highest forms of creation, so we should regard ourselves in such ways. So once again, I urge you to write out exactly what you want for your life, the people you want to mix with, the house you want to live in, the car you want to drive, the money you want to be earning, the business you want to start, the clothes you want to wear, perfumes you want to buy, how many children you want, a perfect wife or husband for you, absolutely anything you can think of right it down.