Episode 15: Rise of The Dowfall

So I've started to lose motivation on this episode, but I will never cancel Fanstyia Chronicles because I have many stories to tell. I hope I make this chapter as creative as possible. I also had an ear blockage for a while (for around a day or two) 

Meanwhile, as the SkyHigh Ship gets closer to Stratopia, Tony is outside and looks at the sky above him. He is starting to feel bored since it has been a few days since his mission started, Tony still has a grudge against Python because the latter has taken his Dimensional Scythe back on Vedolo, leaving him quite powerless. Tony's soliloquy was interrupted by a sudden presence beside him as the ship sliced through the soft, billowing clouds. He turned, startled, to find Phantom standing there, her figure shrouded in the shifting mist. 

"Tony," Phantom's voice, soft yet commanding, cut through the gentle hum of the ship's engines. "I sense your frustration. But remember, our journey is far from over." Tony straightened his expression a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Phantom," he acknowledged, "what brings you here?" Phantom offered a faint smile, her eyes shimmering with hidden wisdom. "Chandran will be found, Tony," she reassured him, her tone imbued with unwavering conviction. "Though the path may be fraught with challenges, we will not falter. We will see this through to the end."

Tony's gaze softened, touched by the sincerity in Phantom's words. Despite the weight of his resentment and doubt, her unwavering faith stirred something within him. He nodded a newfound determination kindling in his heart "That's good to say, Pham, I assume we're nearly here judging by the pink trees and terrain" Tony is correct, they're nearly at Stratopia, even the Lytrygon region screams the answer. It takes a while to get closer to Stratopia like a jet because they've got to be snappy. After all, it's a matter of time before The Order Project can torture Chandran and the constellations. 

As the SkyHigh Ship drew closer to Stratopia, the landscape below began to shift in hues of pink and purple, the telltale signs of their nearing destination. Tony squinted, Phantom nodded, her gaze fixed on the approaching floating island. "Yes, Tony, we are nearing Stratopia," she confirmed, her voice carrying a note of urgency. "But we must remain vigilant. The Order Project will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, and time is of the essence." Tony clenched his fists, his determination burning brighter with each passing moment. "I won't let them harm that goat dude," he declared, his voice resonating with newfound resolve. "Not while I still draw breath."

Over at Stratopia itself, Arbor is fully active again as his energy has been charged, like a battery charging a phone. He feels concerned about his boyfriend's disturbing, terrifying fate that they're stopping. "I hope we still have time left to save Chandran, we can't let him suffer any longer" he vowed.

"But Arbor," Hydro started as his eyes snapped to look at the humanoid tree with his stone ears lowered "Varnota has also been held captive in this fortress. We have to save him" The Taurus bearer knows what Hydro is talking about because he already knows that information from Avialeena, the Virgo embodiment. 

Arbor nodded in agreement, his voice resonated with determination. "You're right, Hydro. Varnota's safety and well-being are just as crucial to us now" Arbor's concern for his boyfriend  (Chandran) intensified, his eyes reflecting a mixture of love and worry. "We must act swiftly and strategically," he asserted, his voice tinged with urgency. "We must devise a plan to infiltrate the fortress and free both Chandran and Varnota."

While they discuss their plans to stop The Order Project, The SkyHigh Ship is seen getting closer but slowly, yet the gang notices that the ship is coming "Is this part of our goal?" Kuki asked them with one of her knuckles on her hips, the teal diamond-shaped buttons shine because the sun is shining directly at the balcony of Stratopia, Avialeena turned her eyes to look at the ram and added, "I think I can see Tony with the others, and... that uhh, weird creature that looks similar to us but with a nose?"