See the light

Request by 

Kitty and Puss sat in a little row boat in the crack of dawn as the placed little flowers amongst the lily pads sitting in the water as she sang. 

KITTY: All those days watching from the windows~
All those years outside looking in~
she sang as she looked sadly at the castle. 
KITTY: All that time never even knowing~ Kitty ran up ahead making the boat flop and flip as Puss held on. He chuckled at how exited she was. 
KITYY: Just how blind I've been~
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight~soon, she could see the beautiful lanterns rise from the castle, the flower everywhere, around a castle and around the waters. 
KITTY: Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to beAnd at last I see the light~

The lanterns were now glowing beautifully and visibly everywhere like fireflies in a field. Puss had to admit they were beautiful. 

KITTY: And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright~

Kitty leaned on the tail of the boat as Perrito as well enjoyed the view as well. Puss was hypnotized by her beauty, with all the flowers laid behind her ears. 

KITTY: And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different~

Kitty did realize that she was really helpless on her own. She had never been outside the castle. She felt scared, but she knew Puss would be there to help. 

KITTY: Now that I see you~ she turned to Puss who was smiling that charming smile at her as he handed her a lantern. 

She quickly came back down and accepted his offer as they let them float into the sky. 

PUSS:All those days chasing down a daydream~

All those years living in a blur

All that time, never truly seeing

Things the way they were~ There lanterns floated with innocents up to where the rest where. It was the most beautiful thing both of them had ever seen. 

PUSS: Now she's here, shining in the starlight~ Puss sang reffering to Kitty, as she turned to him surprised at his words.

PUSS: Now she's here, suddenly I know~ Kitty blushed and then pulled a lantern with them as it had a little star symbol on it. 

PUSS: If she's here, it's crystal clear,

I'm where I'm meant to go~ Puss sang sighing dreamily at her as he took her law in his making her look at him. 

PUSS/KITTY:And at last I see the light~ They sang together as Perrito smiled with his tongue out. 

PUSS: And it's like the fog has lifted~ they put both their paws together. PUSS/KITTY:And at last I see the light~KITTY: And it's like the sky is new~PUSS/KITTY:And it's warm and real and bright~
And the world has somehow shifted~

The star lantern floated up with the notes of the song. 

PUSS/KITTY:All at once, everything is different~

Now that I see you~

Now that I see you~ They repeated as Perrito giggled at their romantic state as they kissed passionately. (NOW NOW I KNOW THEY DON'T IN THE. MOVIE JUST READ.) 

They pulled away blushing as he kissed her forehead. "I love you." They said at the same time. 

Okay ik ik a little different at the end 😄 I will finish Drama Spells next! Byeeee