Life lives within

What if Puss never had the gatito blade, so Kitty got into the fight of Puss and death to try to defend him? 

Puss's blade was knocked out of his hand as he gasped and turned around in fear. "You really gotta stop losing that." Death chuckled in low growl. He was about to knock Puss out of his last life, Kitty jumped through the flames as it burned her only for a second, she blocked his hit with her knife. 

"Don't touch him." She said with a fierce glare. Puss was shocked, and heart broken, after all that had happened, she was still there for him. She was one heck of a senorita. "Now now, we're gonna play fair here are we?" Death said letting go of his force down with his weapon as Kitty motioned Puss to grab her sword. 

"One against you, isn't exactly fair." She spat as the two backed away. "Say, why do you still care about him? Hmm? Selfish little racial deserves to die." He said codly as Puss scoffed. "No... He doesn't. There are those who have done way worse in this life, but haven't gotten the punishment of execution, surely that is not what he deserves." Kitty said firmly with some compassion in her voice standing side by side to Puss. He would never let her down again, not after this. 

"Oh, you are so right, infact, I know what he does deserve." Death cackled in a way that scared Kitty. He suddenly grabbed her arm full force catching her off guard as he held his blade to her throat. Kitty squirmed as she tried to use her blade finding that it was taken from her. 

"STOP IT LET HER GO!" Puss demanded as he thrashed Kitty's sword full force but it was only blocked by death. He then threw his usable sickle down on the sword holding it down in the crystallized glass. Puss froze as he moved to try to pry it, such a snarky move. 

"Don't you over gato," Death demanded with the evilest demonic stare ever. Puss felt his heart beat against his chest as if it were to fall out of his body. 

"Tell me gato, do you love her?" He asked in almost a whisper as he brought the blade tighter around Kitty's throat as she flinched. Puss's ears fell as he saw Perrito watching from afar with horror in his eyes. "I love her more than anything, more than my lives, I don't care if I die, its nothing. Let her live." Puss said with honesty shining in his eyes as he looked at the frightened Kitty who's face now softened, without words, Kitty told him she loved him back though her crystal blue eyes. 

All was interrupted by a deep chuckle. "Hate to break the moment, but you might just have chosen the wrong words." Death said as he ended the Gata by cutting her throat as she dropped to the ground motionlessand losing blood. Puss screamed as he felt his heart skip a beat, he lunged himself at death who nearly caught him by the neck. "You don't deserve death, you deserve the death of the one you love most, to teach you a lesson which you should have never left her side, in which you did TWICE." Death said giving a toothy snarl as he threw Puss to the ground and disapeard into the fiery darkness. 

"KITTY PLEASE! WAKE UP!" Puss begged as he felt her heart beat slowly drift away. Her bloody mess was in his hands as he cupped her face letting loose tears fall amongst her body. He kissed her forehead not wanting to let her go. Perrito joined him wondering what just happened. 

"Puss what did Kitty do?" He asked worried. 

"That's the whole point! Nothing, absolutely nothing, she was innocent, and because of me she paid my price." He sobbed his voice cracking tremendously. "So when she gonna wake up?" Asked Perrito having the common sense. 

"She's dead Perrito." Puss the idiot that he was stated as he stared at her paws. "No I mean when is she gonna wake up?" Perrito repeated as Puss looked up at him confused. "What?" 

"Well, I was thinking since you've been through the same thing, maybe you'd know how it works, the whole nine lives thing?" Perrito said as Puss's voice broke into a half sigh and laugh as he repeated Perrito words.  "She-shes gonna wake up! She's gonna wake up!" He laughed as he held her face and kissed her lips. As it was a fairy tale, Kitty gasped and sat up. Immediately Puss tackled her to the floor as he realized her cut was no longer there. Kitty laughed and kissed Puss back when he kissed her. He held her as he kissed her whole face over and over. 

"Proohibicion de oro I thought I lost you." He said as Kitty held him. "You did, but just for one life, because my real life lives within you and Perrito." She smiled as she kissed him. "I love you, and I will never leave you again." Puss said cupping her face. "Same here and forever." She said smiling as Perrito jumped into her arms, and the three finished their adventure together. 

Okay hope you like it! This time fr I will do Drama Spells pt. 5 lol sry