Chapter 1

POV: Azura Hanson

Fuck off.

This girl Lizzie fucking Thorne. She keeps messing with my god damn everything.. I take a sip of my coffee. 

This girl, she's making me do fucking researches. I open my laptop and then,  I look her up in the system. I find her easely since her last name isn't common. 

Lizzie Thorne 

Age: 24

Rank: 10

Perks: Teleportation, Unknown

What do you mean unknown?? How does it know she has a second perk but not what it is. I finish my coffee. This shit sucks. 

''BOO'' 

''Holy- Ethan you can't  scare the crap out of me just for fun''

He looks at me while giggling, then glances at my computer and raises an eyebrow. I quickly close the lid of my laptop. He's probably going to ask a question.. I knew I shouldn't have looked her up in the system while I am at work. Gosh I hate confrontation.

''First of all, Hi good morning!''    He says enthusiastically, then takes a second to think about his other arguments   ''Second, I can scare you if I feel like it Third, girly why were you looking at Lizzie Thorne?'' He places both his hands on his hips.

''Hi, good morning i guess''  I say, then take a sip out of my already empty coffee mug fuck this is embarrassing. Today is going to be a long day.

He roll his eyes with a smirk on his face

''Is she like.. your new obsession?''

''Dude, could you not say it too loud, plus she's not an obsession, she just is the person who's been messing up all around town, and since were Heroes i have the duty to look her up''

''Yeah yeah, say whatever you want doesn't mean I believe you babe'' He says playfully. ''Well duty calls, i'll go back to doing Hero stuff''

I roll my eyes and watch him leave my office. I open my laptop again. I get up and open the window and stare outside for a few seconds before zoning out.

Two days earlier

''The Antihero's are stealing money. Every hero on duty needs to go'' someone shouts.

I run out of my office, put my helmet on and head on my motorcycle. I'm not supposed to go this fast but it's urgent so I don't care. I didn't make it first but I'm not the last one. I stop the motor and take off my helmet. I'm greeted by a few 0's with a gun and no aim but I leave them for my coworkers. I quickly go inside and I know exactly who I'm looking for... Thorne, she's been the one steering trouble recently and I want to be the one to stop her. I wanna prove to the world that I am the one supposed to be in charge of the Heroes.

I deal with a couple people with low ranks and head inside the safe. I see her, I don't think she sees me but I stay on my guards, she then teleports on top of me, making me fall down on my back. Both her hands are holding my wrist. FUCK i can't use my perks. She's sitting on my stomach.