Chapter 2

POV: Lizzie Thorne

It's about 2 in the morning right now.. Today sucked, Antihero isn't doing any crimes until I'm better, because the other leaders are too afraid of being on the terrain I guess. It sucks that I'm the only one really trying. Well it did suck until.. Well, her. I touched her arm that could've been dangerous for fucks sake.

I light myself a cigarette. She didn't have time to electrocute me again though, so I guess that's a good thing. Gosh plus like this thing on my arm still hurts, it's like a scar but it looks fancier, it's still disgusting thought. It's like the only thing keeping me from working, until the ''higher ups'' decide we can make another move. I continued walking around the neighborhood with my cigarette almost done, I should've really picked up a drink before leaving the bar.

The look on her face when I grabbed her arm was so funny, she looked flustered, confused and scared at the same time, but it was for her well being that I sent her back to her house. It wasn't easy getting her address, but since I'm like important, I can get pretty much whatever I want. Plus like why was she all flustered..?

I throw my cigarette on the ground and step on it.

Gosh her black shorts... Why was she out in that outfit? She could've ended up raped or something, those shorts were way to revealling.

What in the actual hell am I thinking?

I should totally go to sleep, I don't feel like it though.

Maybe if I had her number I could...

NO- What she's like... Is the one that keeps messing up my plans and injuring all of my mens. I need to stop thinking about her, that's so cringe..

I head inside one of the multiple clubs nearby, maybe that's gonna help me? The ambiance is nice, there's lights flashing..

red green blue, red green blue...

I go over to the guy at the counter and ask him for a beer. He opens a tab with my card, fine by me.. I drink my beer and ask for another one.

The second one I'm not going to drink though. I take it and go into a space where multiple drunk men are probably addressing some women. I throw my beer at one of them, the glass shattering when it hits his head. He's out, on the ground. Probably not dead I think.

Red green blue, red green blue..

The other mens start to attack each other blaming the beer bottle i threw onto each other. It's just so easy to start fights nowadays. I teleport on the other side of the counter, take my card back and teleport back to a corner to watch the fight unfolds. And it was lame so I teleported to my apartment.

Welp, that was rather easy. I open the lights of my house. Then open the television. It's the news, why do I even bother listening to them..?

So so so boring, I'm so bored.. My arm is killing me... My head hurts...

That's my problem though.. I don't know what to do, but I don't want to sleep. I'm so not tired, plus I've got nothing to do tomorrow again. I sit on the couch listening to the news lady talk.

''Two deaths today, in a bar.. Is this Antihero striking again or some random bar fights...''

Oh well, I guess the guy I threw the beer at died. I didn't throw it that hard though. The rest isn't my fault though. I just started the fight. I mean, a free beer is a free beer.

I close the tv, throw the remote on the ground. Well not throw but like drop. It's not broken so really I don't care.

I don't know what time it is and it's fine by me. But my eyes are starting to close. I'm not giving in.