Chapter 3

POV: Azura Hanson

I get a message on my phone that's weird. It's like 2pm and I'm at work. I shouldn't look at it, but what if it's important, like if Ethan burnt my house down or something. I take a look at my phone.

 Unknown number

Hey, just wanted to warn you..

A lot of Antihero are super mad at you.

Um.. That's unsettling I guess. Why would Antihero be mad at me? I get up and close my office door.

Who are you?

The mystery person doesn't answer fast I guess. I look at my laptop screen and resume the work I was doing. I'm browsing on the system, just updating the information on this site. He's been caught, that one is in jail. I get another notification that is coming from my phone. I look at it.

You know exactly who I am babe.

I just think you are in denial right now.

I answer immediately hoping the unknown person would do the same. It might be Ethan, maybe he broke his phone in training, but he probably doesn't know more information than me about the Antihero.

Ethan is that you?

Ethan, who is he???

Okay so that's in fact not Ethan. Who the heck is this..

 If you aren't Ethan then who are you?

I'll give you 1 hint..

You gave me a huge scar on the arm

Wait.... WHAT.. how the heck did she get my number... OMG IM SO DEAD SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE AND MY PHONE NUMBER.. Oh wait, I can track her number with the system, it will give me her informations..

Don't even think about tracking me babe

It's a burner phone

Fuck...

I wasn't going to...

Mk

Anyway just be careful

I won't always be there to protect you..

I'm not answering to that.. Gosh if only she didn't use a burner phone.. WAIT- did she flirt with me?!?!? HUH. What.. She said I was in danger though so i'll be careful when I go outside I guess.

It's about 5pm now, I keep zoning out here and there. It's about time I head to my apartment. I'm extra careful today, making sure I pass by every crowded road that is on my way home. I'm fine, She probably just wanted to scare the living crap out of me or something. I go inside the complex and make my way to where I live.

I unlock the door and walk inside and lock the door behind me. I go into the kitchen, drop my bag and open the fridge. I really need to go grocery shopping one day. I make myself some guacamole and take out a bag of Tostitos and pour some into a bowl. I open the Tv and start watching whatever show is playing. I start eating my food and open my phone.

Ethan:

Knock knock

Please open your door

This dude never knocks. I get up, walk to the door and open it.

''You know there's a key under the mat right?''