Chapter 5

POV: Azura Hanson

Well today was in fact eventful. My shift ends at 7 pm today and it's 6: 55 pm. I'm so ready to leave. And gosh what was this interaction. She really did help me take him down. Well not physically but she gave me some important information, or this could've gone way worse. Finally, the day is over. I hop on my motorcycle and head to my apartment.

Today was stressful. I know Antihero is probably even more mad at me for badly injuring one of their important people. So I'm playing with fire here. I open my phone when I arrive. There is one message.

Asshole

Meet me at the cargo graveyard at 9 tonight?

Why would she want that though. I'll go and see what she wants, I'm just curious. The only problem is, what if it's a trap. It's probably not..Right?. Well I guess I'll go. I have about an hour and a half to get ready. Well it's not like I wanna be pretty or anything, it's just the last time I saw her outside of work I was in my pj's. I'm going to take a shower first. I head there, making sure I'm clean. When I get out, I get dressed and dry my hair with the hairdryer. I'm not tying it up though.

I exit the bathroom when I'm done drying my hair and head in the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a few blueberries. I open the sink and I run them through the water, making sure they are clean and I shove them in my mouth. I have about 25 minutes to get there now so I grab a jacket because it's always chilly at night and I head outside. It's about a ten minute walk so no need to hop on my motorcycle.

I start making my way there. It's not even legal what I'm doing oh shit. I shouldn't have left my house, but I'm almost there, so I can't turn back around. It's almost 9pm, and I'm there, at the cargo graveyard. The very same place, where earlier today she warned me about Edward. I continue walking deeper into the place. I'm not sure if she's there or not because it's not quite 9pm yet. I stop and lean against an orange cargo with a lot of graffiti on it. My phone vibrated so I need to check that out.

Asshole

Attachement 1 picture

That's a picture of me, when I was walking just now. That is so fucking creepy. She literally just took a picture of me while I was walking and sent it to me. It looks like she is above me as if she is on top of one of the cargos. She's so weird. I spot her, she is in fact on top of the cargo in front of me. There's no way in the world I am climbing that. The only thing I can think of to tell her that I ain't climbing is screaming or texting, but there's also no way I am screaming, We wouldn't want to be seen together so I unlock my phone and send her a message.

Asshole

There is no way in the world I am climbing that

I see her phone light up and I hear her giggle. This almost makes me melt holy crap. Then I do not see her at all anymore, she teleported somewhere. And she appears in front of me. She looks at me and I hold eye contact. And I can't hold it, I'm too awkward. She takes my wrist, I know we're gonna teleport. I close my eyes and when I open them, we're on top of a cargo. I look around, there is this like table cloth on the floor and that's pretty much what I can see, cause it's so dark. I sit on it and she sits in front of me. Awkward... I say something to break the silence.

''Why did you want me to come here?'' I'm actually curious to know her answer.

''To be honest, I wanted some company and the friend I normally do this with betrayed me so..''

Okay, well I guess that's kinda my fault.. Like i hurted her so he probably was angry. We both go silent again. I look up, I can see a few stars and the moon. Kinda magical. We can hear the cars passing on the roads nearby. Since it's like 9pm the shopping center is closed. It's so peaceful and I should say this, because I'm accompanied by an Antihero but I kinda feel safe and like I'm comfortable here. It's chilly but not too cold, just the right temperature.