"If you dont tell him we will"

T-"I have go, I'll see you after shift"
L-"Ok, love you bye"

Tim left and Lucy went back to sleep after a little bit Angela went to Lucy's apartment. She knocked but Lucy didn't answer so Angela picked the lock and went in.

A-"LUCY COME HERE, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU"
Lucy woke up all startled but quickly realised it was Angela in her apartment. She walked out of the room half asleep.
A-"You need to tell me what happened last night when you left the bar"
L-"How do you know I was at the bar"
A-"I was there with Wesley"
L-"Oh, all that happened was me staying over at his house, I swear"
A-"Are you sure, you and whoever that was were really handsy I also know you were very drunk"
L-"I'm sure I slept on his couch"
A-"I'm trusting you on this"

Angela left the house and Lucy went back to sleep again

(For this next part I have no ideas for a filler so I'm time jumping)

~5 weeks later~
Lucy woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the toilet to vomit. Tim woke up and went to check on her. He pulled her hair back so her didn't get vomit on it and started to rub her back.
T-"You ok"
L-"No I think I'm sick again"
T-"I'll call Grey and get you and I both a sick day so I can look after you, go lay down back down in bed"

Tim sent a message to Grey then went and got Lucy water. He then went and laid back down with her. They both fell back asleep.

When Tim woke up again he just laid there with Lucy while she was asleep. Lucy had woken up but thought Tim was still asleep so she didn't move. She just laid there with many thoughts going through her mind.

~in Lucy's mind~
I'm also late and I'm throwing up. What if I'm pregnant? What if it's not Tims baby? I'm gonna have to tell him I cheated. What if I'm sick from an std that Jacob gave me? Does Tim know that I cheated? I don't think he does.

Lucy felt like she was gonna vomit again so she ran to the toilet again. Tim followed her and held her hair and rubbed her back again.
L-"Tim"
T-"Yes"
L-"I think I'm pregnant"
T-"Oh um, I'll go get you a test"
L-"No need I have some in the cupboard give it here"
Tim passed her the test and left the bathroom. Lucy took the test then left the bathroom and handed him the test.
T-"Is it positive"
L-"Yeah"
T-"I'm gonna be a dad"
L-"Yeah you are"
Tim jumped up and grabbed Lucy into a hug. Lucy hugged him back knowing that it could be Jacob's or Tim's.

(Another time jump sorry)

~1 week later~
Lucy walked into the girls locker room where she saw Angela and Nyla at her locker.
L-"Hi guys, everything ok"
A-"No, you were acting weird this week so we looked through your locker"
L-"You did what"
N-"I'm glad we did it"
A-"Congrats on the baby, but why'd you lie to me"
L-"About what"
A-"You not doing anything with the guy at the bar"
L-"Umm"
A-"Is that all you have to say, you need to tell Tim it might not be his baby"
L-"I will"
A-"If you don't tell him we will"
L-"No you won't"
N-"Yes we will"
L-"Bye, I'm going"
Angela and Nyla just looked at each other with disgust from Lucy as she walked out of the room