two people understand each other ౨ৎ

! PISS KINK BELOW !

You should have learned a long time ago that acting out with Wanda never ended the way you wanted it to. Natasha was easy to get what you wanted out of, a few bats of your eyelashes and a whispered cry of Daddy had her backtracking in seconds, but Wanda was unforgiving and found pride in that fact. You'd gained your footing in this new dynamic rather easily, and on some days, the three of you worked so perfectly together that it felt like you'd been a couple for your entire life, not merely a few weeks.  Wanda and Natasha had fallen into a healthy balance of being your girlfriends and being your dominants. There were days that passed without an ounce of tension, but other days feel like a battlefield. You still weren't sure how to ask for what you needed from them, which is how you found yourself in the position you're in now. With summer still lingering through the streets of Westview, you slept between warm bodies every night. There was no indication of what mood you woke up in when daylight painted the sky, but Natasha and Wanda had learned to wait for your not-so-subtle tells. When your eyes peeled open, it was easiest to gauge what side of you they were dealing with. When you wanted to spend the day, or at least a couple hours of your morning, as just their girlfriend, they gave you that without hesitance. Wanda giggled with you in the kitchen and Natasha tackled you onto the couch demanding cuddles, and it always felt easy and real. Other days, when you weren't so willing to harbor full control of your life, you woke up clinging to your Daddy. It was always Natasha you sought out first thing in the morning, but Wanda can't complain when she's the one being smothered throughout the night. They were happy to be whoever you wanted them to be, but they'd slowly been working you up to asking for yourself.

This morning was one of those days where Wanda decided that if you wanted something from her, you needed to ask and not just with your actions, but with your words. Natasha had gone into the office to oversee a development in a new high-profile case, leaving you to follow the Sokovian around the house like a little lost duckling. Where Wanda went you went, simple as that, well, unless of course she managed to close the door before you could get behind it. That had led to a series of whines and angrily stomped feet, but even then she hadn't budged then. She hadn't budged until you had wandered into her office with your hands clasped behind your back. She'd gone to ask what you needed, attempted to give you yet another chance to tell her that you needed your Mommy, but you'd dropped an all black strap-on into her lap and pouted at her with needy eyes before she could get the words out. When she'd pulled her linen shorts down her thighs and attached the harness around her hips, you'd thought you had won. When she told you to get into her lap and take the strap down to the hilt, you were sure that you had won.

In case it wasn't clear, you hadn't won. It had been an hour since she'd asked you to come settle onto her lap and take the strap into your dripping pussy. You'd complied easily, sank down on the toy without her help, and had started grinded your hips against hers in a manner that forced the base to rock against her core perfectly. That pleasure hadn't lasted long, barely three minutes, and just as your hips had found a comfortable pace, Wanda placed a bruising grip on your hips and completely stilled your movements.  Her lips had been wet when they kissed at the side of her neck, and a pleased hum reached your ears as she used a single slender finger to point your chin toward the ceiling. The full expanse of your neck had been both visible and biteable in that moment, and it hadn't taken any convincing for her teeth to settle firmly into your skin. You found it laughable that at the start of your contract with Natasha, you'd likened her to a vampire, but Wanda was truly the vampire in your relationship. She possessed an incessant need to dig her teeth into any part of you that she could touch, and you allowed her to eagerly. She'd cooed at your whine when it tumbled from your lips, but there hadn't been an ounce of sympathy in her face when she asked you, "What do you do to get what you want?"