preface.

the general warnings that pertain to this universe include, but are not limited to, — essentially a sugar baby dynamic to start, enemies to lovers with wanda, dom/sub dynamics, daddy kink, eventual mommy kink, shameless smut, aftercare, fluff galore.

without spoiling much of this fic and the sexual content that remains below, a general list of kinks to be aware of include — impact play, praise, degradation, orgasm denial, orgasm control, humiliation, oral fixation, and piss kink. the piss kink only pertains to one chapter, and is not mentioned before/after it again. it will be marked accordingly for those of you who do not wish to read it. that being said, there is a fair deal of subspace and elements that may touch on age play depending on how they're perceived. it's generally not overbearing!

this is an alternate universe! some elements of your favorite characters may exist canonically within this fic, but nothing is entirely reflective of the mcu — wanda and natasha are ceo's to the most successful law firm in the world because who could ever argue with them

all chapters marked with — — will indicate that it is a oneshot within the realm of yail. they make no difference to the plotline, they will just stand out to be shorter and typically less canonically detailed then the four main parts of the story.

this fic is currently up on both my ao3 and tumblr, and may be subject to updates in the future.