Chapter 2

Hello👋🏻
____________________

|Colby|

"Yo dude wake up." Sam said shaking me.

Chelsea wasn't cuddled up to me anymore. "Oh hey Sam where's chels?" I asked.

"She's upstairs taking a shower." He answered. I nodded. "So where were you?" I asked. "Well I had to finish an exam at school, took me forever then I realized I did the whole thing wrong and had to start over." He said laughing.

•••

"Hello." Chelsea said coming down stairs and plopping down on the couch beside me.

"Hi." I said smiling. "What are we gonna do all summer?" She asked.

"Well me and Colby were talking about going to the beach tomorrow." Sam said. "Really?" She asked excited. "Yeah, if you want to." "Yes yes I do." She said almost falling off the couch.

"I'll go pack!" She yelled from the top of the stairs.

Me and Sam laughed.

•••

The next morning I woke up to Chelsea shaking me. "Chels what are you doing?" I asked grabbing her and laughing.

"We are going to the beach today get up!" She demanded. Good thing I packed last night.

"Oh we invited Danielle, so I wouldn't be stuck with you and Sam." She said giggling. She had her hair up in a messy bun, some shorts on and one of my t-shirts. So you really couldn't see her shorts.

"Ok." I said getting up and walking towards her place at the door frame as she leaned against it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. "Good morning." She said giggled. "Good morning to you too." I said.

I squeezed her and walked away. She smiled. I slipped on some jeans, a t-shirt, vans and a beanie. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room with Chelsea.

I walked into Sam and Chelsea's yard to see Danielle about to open the door.

"Yoooo Danielle." Chelsea said. "Hey girl, hey Colby." She said waving.

"Here let me put your bags in the car." Chelsea said taking her bags and putting them in the back of Sam's Range Rover, along with mine, then we walked in the house.

"Hey Sam in back." Chelsea yelled through the house. He came down the stairs with his bags.

"Ok let's go." He said as we all walked outside.

-------------------------------

Hey guys
Sorry for a shortish chapter
Hope you like isn't tho
Love you so much💕💕
Don't forget to vote