𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕. - 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

HERE ARE ALL THE CHARACTERS DETAILS IF YOU WANT :3

Protagonist (female, 23, Chinese): Li Mei Lin

Appearance: Li Mei Lin has long, silky black hair that cascades down her back in gentle waves. She has almond-shaped brown eyes that sparkle with intelligence and warmth. Her delicate features are complemented by a fair complexion, and she has a short, graceful figure.

F8:

Li Wei (25 years old)

Appearance: Li Wei has a tall and athletic build, with short, dark hair styled in a neat, professional manner. His piercing gaze is framed by thick eyebrows, and he exudes confidence and charisma in his demeanor.

Zhang Kai (24 years old)

Appearance: Zhang Kai has a charming smile and a friendly disposition. He has medium-length brown hair that he often styles in a casual yet stylish manner. His expressive brown eyes convey warmth and sincerity, and he has a lean, muscular build from years of outdoor activities.

Chen Jun (24 years old)

Appearance: Chen Jun has a laid-back and easygoing vibe, with tousled black hair, dark eyes hold a hint of mischief, and his infectious grin lights up his face. He has a tall, slender frame and moves with a relaxed, confident swagger.

Wang Tao (26 years old)

Appearance: Wang Tao has a polished and sophisticated appearance, with neatly groomed black hair and sharp, angular features. His piercing gaze exudes intelligence and determination, and he carries himself with an air of authority and self-assurance.

Liu Xin (24 years old)

Appearance: Liu Xin has a suave and debonair charm, with neatly styled brown hair, dark, expressive eyes are framed by thick lashes, and he has a charming smile that lights up his face. He possesses a well-built physique from regular workouts at the gym.

Yang Ming (25 years old)

Appearance: Yang Ming has a rugged and outdoorsy look, with tousled brown hair and sun-kissed skin. His warm brown eyes reflect his adventurous spirit, and his easy smile puts people at ease. He has a strong, muscular build from his love of outdoor activities like hiking and rock climbing.

Zhou Hua (26 years old)

Appearance: Zhou Hua has a striking and charismatic presence, with dark, tousled hair and intense, piercing eyes. His angular jawline and chiseled features give him a ruggedly handsome appearance, and he exudes confidence and charm in every movement.

Wu Jian (25 years old)

Appearance: Wu Jian has a polished and refined look, with neatly styled black hair and piercing gray eyes. His sharp features convey intelligence and ambition, and he has a well-groomed appearance that reflects his attention to detail and professionalism.

Protagonist's Friend (male, 24, Chinese): Liu Yan

Appearance: Liu Yan has a friendly and approachable demeanor, with a warm smile and expressive brown eyes. He has short, dark hair that he keeps neatly trimmed, and his easygoing personality makes him a popular presence wherever he goes.

Protagonist's Mom (female, 49, Chinese): Chen Xiaojie

Appearance: Chen Xiaojie has a graceful and elegant appearance, with shoulder-length black hair that she wears in loose waves. Her wise brown eyes are framed by delicate features, and she has a warm, welcoming smile that lights up her face.