𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆! - 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

Oh my gosh you made it this far wow enjoy chapter 3

The next day at school, the atmosphere was heavy with tension as Li Wei and Zhou Hua ignored Li Mei Lin and Liu Yan, their gazes cold and distant. Li Mei Lin's stomach churned with nausea as she struggled to focus on her classes, the events of the previous night weighing heavily on her mind.After her last class of the day, Li Mei Lin found Zhou Hua standing outside, his expression somber as he stared off into the distance. Summoning her courage, she approached him tentatively, her heart pounding in her chest."Hua," she began, her voice barely above a whisper as she reached out to touch his arm. "Can we talk?"Zhou Hua turned to face her, his eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and resignation. "What is there to talk about, Mei?" he replied, his voice tinged with bitterness. "I saw everything last night. I saw you with Wei."Li Mei Lin's heart ached at the hurt in Zhou Hua's eyes, her own eyes brimming with unshed tears. "Hua, please," she pleaded, her voice choked with emotion. "You have to believe me. I didn't want any of that to happen. Wei... he forced himself on me."Zhou Hua's jaw tightened with anger as he listened to her words, his fists clenched at his sides. "He did what?" he growled; his voice filled with fury. "That bastard. I'll kill him."But Li Mei Lin shook her head, her eyes pleading with him to understand. "No, Hua, please," she said softly, her voice trembling with emotion. "Violence won't solve anything. I just need you to believe me. I need you to trust me."Zhou Hua's gaze softened at her words, his anger giving way to a profound sense of sadness. "Of course I believe you, Mei," he said quietly, his voice barely a whisper. "I'm sorry for doubting you. I just... I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."Tears welled up in Li Mei Lin's eyes as she reached out to take Zhou Hua's hand in hers, her heart overflowing with gratitude and love. "You won't lose me, Hua," she vowed, her voice filled with conviction. As Li Mei Lin and Zhou Hua stood together, their hands entwined, a sense of peace settled over them, enveloping them in a cocoon of warmth and understanding. Despite the turmoil of the previous night, they found solace in each other's presence, their bond stronger than ever before."I'm sorry for what happened, Mei," Zhou Hua said softly, his eyes filled with regret. "I should have trusted you from the beginning. I won't make that mistake again."Li Mei Lin squeezed Zhou Hua's hand reassuringly, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.
As Li Mei Lin and Zhou Hua stood together, their moment of peace was shattered by the arrival of Li Wei. His presence loomed over them, casting a shadow of unease over the scene.Zhou Hua's jaw tightened with resentment as he turned to face Li Wei, his eyes flashing with anger. "What do you want, Wei?" he demanded, his voice sharp with disdain.But Li Wei merely smirked, his gaze flickering between Li Mei Lin and Zhou Hua with a calculated glint. "Just thought I'd come over and see how you two lovebirds are doing," he replied casually, his tone dripping with sarcasm.Zhou Hua's fists clenched at his sides as he struggled to contain his anger, his patience wearing thin. "We're doing just fine, thank you," he retorted, his voice tinged with hostility.But Li Wei's smirk only widened as he glanced at Li Mei Lin, his eyes alight with mischief. "I bet you had a lot of fun last night, didn't you?" he said, his words dripping with innuendo.Li Mei Lin's stomach churned with revulsion at Li Wei's insinuation, her hands balling into fists at her sides. "You're disgusting, Wei," she spat, her voice laced with contempt. "I want nothing to do with you."As Li Wei continued to taunt them, Zhou Hua's patience wore thin, his frustration bubbling to the surface. He stepped forward, his eyes blazing with anger as he confronted Li Wei head-on."Enough, Wei," he growled, his voice low and menacing. "We've had about all we can take from you."But Li Wei merely shrugged, his smirk never wavering. "Oh, come on, Hua," he said, his tone mocking. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy last night as much as I did. Mei certainly seemed to."Li Mei Lin's cheeks flushed with indignation at Li Wei's words, her fists clenching at her sides. "That's not true, Wei," she interjected, her voice trembling with emotion. "You know what happened, and you know it wasn't consensual."But Li Wei's laughter cut through the air like a knife, his eyes glittering with malice. "Oh, please," he sneered, his tone dripping with scorn. "You can't fool me, Mei. I know you wanted it just as much as I did."Zhou Hua's fists tightened at his sides; his jaw clenched with fury as he struggled to control his temper. "That's enough, Wei," he warned, his voice icy with rage. "Leave Mei alone, or so help me, I'll make you regret it."But Li Wei's smirk only widened, his eyes gleaming with malicious intent. "We'll see about that, Hua," he replied, his voice dripping with venom as he turned and walked away, leaving Li Mei Lin and Zhou Hua to contend with the lingering echoes of his cruelty.As they stood together in the aftermath of Li Wei's departure, Li Mei Lin felt a sense of unease settle over her like a heavy blanket. "Don't listen to him Mei, his just a bastard full of himself." "I know that..."
As Li Mei Lin's tears fell freely, her shoulders shook with the weight of her emotions, her heart heavy with the pain of Li Wei's cruel words. She felt as though she were drowning in a sea of despair, the waves of anguish crashing over her in relentless waves.Zhou Hua's heart ached at the sight of her distress, his own eyes brimming with empathy and concern. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her trembling form, pulling her close in a comforting embrace."Shh, it's okay, Mei," he whispered soothingly, his voice a gentle reassurance in the midst of her turmoil. "Don't listen to him. He's just trying to hurt you, but he can't break us apart."But Li Mei Lin's sobs only intensified, her tears soaking into Zhou Hua's shirt as she clung to him desperately. "I-I'm scared, Hua," she confessed, her voice choked with emotion. "I don't know how much more of this I can take."Zhou Hua's heart shattered at her words, his own eyes welling up with tears as he held her close. "I know, Mei," he murmured softly, his voice trembling with emotion. "But I promise you, we'll get through this together. I won't let anything happen to you."With a sense of determination, Zhou Hua pressed a tender kiss to Li Mei Lin's forehead, his touch a balm to her wounded soul. And as they stood together in the midst of their shared pain, they found solace in each other's arms, their love a beacon of light in the darkness that threatened to consume them.

AHHHG finally done this was hard I had my sister correct me every time I put something in the wrong order being is hard dyslexic everything is just wrapped or just messed up for me T_T thank you sister (She's 10)