𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 - 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

This is basically just Hua asking Mei to be more intimate with each other nothing more :3

As Li Mei Lin and Zhou Hua conversed with Liu Yan, the tension of the previous day still lingered in the air, casting a shadow over their interactions. But amidst the uneasy atmosphere, Zhou Hua's determination burned bright, his resolve unwavering in the face of adversity.Suddenly, without warning, Zhou Hua took Li Mei Lin by the hand, his touch gentle yet firm as he led her away from Liu Yan with a sense of urgency. Sensing his seriousness, Liu Yan nodded understandingly, offering them a reassuring smile as they disappeared into the crowded hallway.Once they were out of earshot, Zhou Hua steered Li Mei Lin into a secluded corner, his expression grave as he fixed her with a penetrating gaze. With a furrowed brow, Li Mei Lin looked up at him, her curiosity piqued by his solemn demeanor."Hua, what's wrong?" she asked softly, her voice tinged with concern.But Zhou Hua's eyes burned with determination as he took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "Mei," he began, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him. "I know things have been difficult lately, and I hate to add to your burden, but... there's something I need to ask you."Li Mei Lin's heart skipped a beat at the seriousness of his tone, her pulse quickening with anticipation. "What is it, Hua?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.Zhou Hua took a moment to compose himself, his gaze unwavering as he met her eyes with unwavering resolve. "Mei, I know Wei has caused you a lot of trouble lately but," he said earnestly, his voice filled with emotion. "Which is why... I need to know if you're willing to take the next step with me. Will you...Be okay with US being more intimate?""Zhou Hua I-I don't know " "Please?...I have been feeling this thing since that day I've been feeling something...In general i mean i missed your touch...Your hands on my-" "Hush! that's embarrassing.." she said her face flushed "Not for me darling...I'm serious i want you badly..."
In the secluded corner of the bustling university hallway, Li Mei Lin's heart pounded with uncertainty as Zhou Hua's words hung heavy in the air. She could feel the weight of his gaze bearing down on her, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation.But despite the depth of her feelings for him, a nagging doubt gnawed at the edges of her resolve, whispering of the dangers that lurked in the shadows. With a heavy heart, she steeled herself for the difficult decision that lay before her, her voice trembling with uncertainty as she prepared to speak."Hua, I... I can't," she murmured softly, her words barely audible above the din of the crowded hallway.Zhou Hua's expression flickered with disappointment at her response, his heart sinking with the weight of her rejection. But before he could respond, a surge of determination welled up inside him, his love for Li Mei Lin burning bright despite the obstacles that lay in their path. Without a word, he closed the distance between them in a single stride, his hands coming to rest on either side of her, effectively pinning her against the cool surface of the wall. Li Mei Lin's breath caught in her throat at the suddenness of his movement, her heart racing as she found herself ensnared in his gaze. "Hua..." she began, her voice faltering as she met his intense gaze, her resolve weakening under the weight of his unwavering affection. But Zhou Hua's eyes softened with tenderness as he looked at her, his voice a gentle caress against her skin. "Mei, I know things haven't been easy for us, but I need this more than anything," he confessed earnestly, his words a heartfelt plea for understanding. "Please?"
In the hushed stillness of the secluded corner, Zhou Hua's heart swelled with love and longing as he looked into Li Mei Lin's eyes, his gaze filled with tenderness and devotion. Without a word, he leaned forward, closing the distance between them, his lips capturing hers in a gentle, tender kiss. Li Mei Lin's breath caught in her throat at the sweetness of his touch, her heart soaring with a rush of emotion as she melted into his embrace. In that fleeting moment, the world fell away, leaving only the two of them, bound together by the unbreakable bonds of love and passion. As they kissed, time seemed to stand still, the warmth of their embrace enveloping them in a cocoon of blissful tranquility. In that moment, all of their worries and fears faded into oblivion, leaving only the undeniable truth of their love shining brightly in the darkness. When they finally pulled away, their breaths mingling in the cool air. "I understand, i won't pressure you."

THE END IK THIS WAS SHORT AND ALL BUT   THIS WAS JUST MADE SO THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKES SENSE X :3