Introduction

This web novel was made on mobile phone so if any quotation marks are in the wrong place its because you are on a PC, though it should not confuse you that much.

In the year 2024, a virus got out from a lab that was breeding the perfect virus superweapon to infect and strengthen military soldiers for generations. The container that was containing the virus exploded and infected everyone in the lab, all those who weren't strong enough would die a slow and painful death. The virus was not contained and spread throughout the world. Throughout the chaos all lifeforms were infected, most humans and other lifeforms  perished but some survived and adapted with the virus in their body.
About 97% of humanity died and 2% would die later due to all the unmaintained nuclear reactors and satellites exploding and failing.
10,000 years pass

Humanity has evolved dramatically because of the virus's influence, and humanity learned how to control these viruses and used them to take control and be on top of the food chain again. But, the world has become hell. From the hotter atmosphere, the more dangerous and evolved animals as well as the ash clouds that cover the sky in some areas, and not to forget the contaminated areas filled with radiation. Humans have evolved to survive in this hellish world but they are still at Mercy to some of the evolved animals, but most humans have learned from each generation that wars do not benefit anyone. The humans must unite as one to survive...

Yet..

Human greed will never disappear.
Until their malady has been cleansed, Humans wi---

The viruses now called enerugi are divided into 4 types

Dark enerugi excels in manipulation of the own users enerugi turning them into weapons they can use as well as changing their state of matter.

Light enerugi excels in strengthening others or accelerate regeneration, and can distort their enemies visually.

Balanced enerugi is both light and dark enerugi but weaker, the most abundant type of enerugi in humans.

And at last..

Forbi------------------------