The need for revenge

"(W-what...? Everything stopped....? i can sense it... he's....coming..!)"

"I'm gonna.... Die...?!?"

Kyomi braces for Karma's final attack as he charges up his dark enerugi

"(Not...yet...!)"

Kyomi tries to move within Halted time but to no avail, as she looks at Karma one more time... he was...

Smiling...

The dark enerugi blast unleashed, aimed at Kyomi who was stuck took the full hit..

But , she was not dead...

"(I'm... alive..? how...?!)"

She looks infront of her to see the null enerugi erected into a barrier, at that moment... Kyomi finally realized... That she still had a chance, she tried to feel her horns on her head but they were not there. Her horns could erase enerugi, knowing this she tried to control it.. It worked...

Meanwhile Karma was in shock.

"How...? how are you able to move during Halted Time?! not only that but... that enerugi, its not normal..."

Karma tried to use his own augment horns but to no avail, Kyomi mocks him.

"What's wrong mister hero?! cant use it?!"

"You.... I still have an advantage..!"

"Oh yeah?!"

Kyomi breaks the Halted Time Space.

"Lets see about that.. Traitor!"

Kyomi dashes in once again with a smile on her face with her newfound power, she shapes it into a katana. Karma dashes forward to Kyomi and uses dark enerugi to make 100 different strings to tangle Kyomi, Kyomi slashed through all of them. And then tried to go in on Karma's left side to cut his left arm off, Karma enhanced his left arm further with light enerugi. Karma tanked the slash and grabbed Kyomi's neck which he exploded with dark enerugi, destroying flesh and blood. but not the null enerugi covered bone which Kyomi put there.

"(Looks like i don't need to dodge!!)"

Kyomi uses null enerugi to try and cover Karma, Karma notices and quickly uses his time enerugi and accelerates time on himself and dashes out quickly. As he deactivates it he is met with a barrage of dark enerugi bullets infused with null enerugi at the tip of each one, he tries to dodge them all but that's where Kyomi stops time on his entire body as he gets hit by all of the bullets, Kyomi starts time on him again so she doesn't run out of time enerugi immediately. Karma uses his time enerugi to freeze Kyomi's brain, but the null enerugi that Kyomi infused herself with earlier erased it...

Karma unleashes his light enerugi to flash Kyomi, she was momentarily blinded but during those moments Karma slashes Kyomi straight through her.