After the experiment

Takahashi wakes up with a headache, she tries to stand up but she couldn't. She was too weak, she looked at her arms and her veins were popping out.

Takahashi: What's... Happening...?

She takes a look around the room to find that Researcher Azai is next to her trying to stay awake while enerugi is pouring out of his hand and is surrounding Takahashi.

Takahashi: Let me remember on what happened, so the experiment was about trying to get rid of the viruses in my body... And I passed out, the enerugi from Researcher Azai that's surrounding me right now is probably a way to not let me get infected...

Researcher Azai stabs his leg with one of his tentacles made of pure dark enerugi to stay awake.

Takahashi: woah?! Uh... Good morning Researcher Azai! Though I don't know what time it is...

Azai: Oh... You're awake, I almost fell asleep and disrupted the enerugi flow.. since youre awake let's test your bodies condition..

Takahashi: Wait, how long have I been asleep for?

Azai: About a week..

Takahashi: You've been depleting your enerugi for a week?!?

Azai: Don't worry about me, I'm fine.. enough about me, how does your body feel?

Takahashi tries to get up again, but she struggles and fails.

Takahashi: ghhh..... That hurt..

Azai: Looks like my prediction was right, the virus was responsible for enhanced physical strength. Now that it's gone, so too is your physical strength...

Takahashi feels that something is off inside her body, she tries to sense it and she feels it... The viruses are still here...

Takahashi: what?!

Azai: What's wrong?!

Researcher Azai is surprised at her
Takahashi tries to use her dark enerugi and it works, weaker but is still there... The body forcibly makes the enerugi go inside her again.

Takahashi: agh!

Azai: No.... I was protecting you all week from the outside viruses... How can you still use it?!?

Takahashi: Maybe there was a gap in your protective barrier? You were awake for a week after all, I don't blame you..

Azai:Unlikely... My enerugi control is in tip top shape! Besides that I would've noticed it.. Either the virus in your body somehow survived the vaccine, or... wait.. your core was destroyed, can you confirm if there's a new one?!

Takahashi tries to feel it and unsurprisingly, there was a new core....
This time it felt different, it felt sturdier.. Takahashi explained this to Researcher Azai.

Azai: No.... It can't be.. your body.. It made a new core and made it sturdier than last time so it would be harder to destroy... All that in a week, and not only that, I've been sensing your enerugi regeneration. It's slightly faster now...

Takahashi: w...what? This can't be, this is a grea- I mean, this is horrible! I don't wanna be a combatant!

Azai: I'll report all of this to the higher ups, you get some rest. If you're lucky, you might even get more days off...

Researcher Azai leaves the room angrily as he would now have to explain that all the resources have gone to waste,but he could try to convince them to try and produce more combatants.

Takahashi: Great... Once I've recovered, I'll be stronger than before.. I doubt I can fight researcher Azai but... Maybe I can escape more easily now.. all I need to do is wait.. and train physically...

2 weeks pass and Takahashi is fully recovered, Researcher Azai is still trying to figure out what happened. But with Takahashi on break, he cannot do any testing.
Takahashi still had a week left of her break, and so she started making a plan.

Takahashi: Fuhhh... Training completed, it's time to gather information. I need to somehow cause a containment breach and use that as a distraction to escape...

Takahashi goes outside and wanders through the hallways, she sees rooms filled with other test subjects or experimental ensters.
Something she hated was freedom being taken away from people or animal, they all have the same precious life so why would people take it from them.. she thought, she greets the other guards patrolling and they wave back, some kids that were test subjects talk to eachother in the hallways either gossiping or just telling stories. Takahashi would listen to these as maybe it would provide useful information.....

And it did

Takahashi heard that there was a damaged room that contained an enster, a really big one.
Takahashi tried to get info out of them but all they knew was it was being fixed soon. Takahashi needed to act fast, she found the containment room but couldn't go near it due to the staff being near. She gave up after some time and felt frustrated.

After some time she was back to doing experiments and Takahashi and Researcher Azai were headed to the experimentation room once more, they came across the room that housed the enster, it was still not fully fixed, she was scared of if she was going to do this or not...

But the fear of never seeing the outside world is greater, she began charging up dark and light enerugi in her palm not letting Researcher Azai see it. She condensed it until it was hard to keep it dense. In an instant she shot it at the most broken part of the wall and all the condensed enerugi instantly exploded upon entering contact with the damaged wall.

Azai: WHAT?!? YOU FOOL!!

Takahashi: SORRY BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE TIED ME UP INSTEAD OF LETTING ME WALK FREELY WITH YOU!!

Azai: I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED YOU!!

Azai hurriedly uses his dark enerugi to grab Takahashi but is interrupted by the debree flying out of the room...

Azai:GODDAMN IT-

Azai gets hit with the rubble and is knocked onto the ground

The beast inside has escaped...
It stepped on Researcher Azai, he lets out a loud scream that were heard from the other rooms..

Azai: E-1M HAS ESCAPED CONTAINMENT! I REPEAT E-1M HAS ESCAPED CONTAINMENT!
ALL PERSONNEL THAT CAN HEAR THIS, GO SUBDUE THE BEAST AT SECT-

Azai was stepped on by the ensters foot once more..

Takahashi fleed by coating herself in light enerugi to try and become hard to see by the enster..

The second containment breach

After many years...

Another one has happened..

And so begins

Takahashi's escape
.