10°

━━━━ ༺༻ ━━━━
Zaid's pov:

only 5 days more , then my tulip will officially be mine. mine forever. no one can take her away from me. she will live with me I just want her now. only she can be with me. The days are going so slow, from tomorrow all the rituals will start . And I am here working in my office. Just as I closed my laptop shifa called me telling me that mumma is really angry. looks like we will get a good lecture today Zaid. get ready. I and Ayzal are talking too but both of us are busy.
She is working on her new branch That's gonna be in london. Yes because she has so many meetings, parties there from important business clients and there she can get many strings and her cosmetics will be on another level. So she is launching her brand there. And the thing is that the people's over there are over excited ofc..only few of the people know and there are excited.

I came home. and no one was there I silently went upstairs Just as I entered
I Saw a cake and my floor so beautifully decorated everyone was there. I smiled
Mumma came running making me wear something on which it was written groom -to-be .

Oh they organised a bachelor's party for me. mumma and papa went from there as my phupi had already came leaving us youngsters together. Numair,razi, omar were also there.
I thanked everyone and then we talked but to be precise they talked I was chatting with My tulip. She told me they are too having bachelor's party. it was a suprise then she had to go so I went to talk with my nalayk peoples.

Everything feels like a dream it's so perfect like I Can't believe I have not touched a person sice I met tulip let alone kill. Everything is changing and I think this change is good. but..I am still too powerful even If I leave it some Mafias will still try to do wrong with me not only with me but with my family and I can never take risk when it comes to my family I will get myself killed but they can't even touch my family. I just started it because When we lose someone we want take revenge so badly and that thing took me too badly I was filled with hatred for them.

Anyways, everything is going good I don't want to ruin my mood. I called rehan asked him when is he coming he said he couldn't make it before reception I was kind of upset but no problem. I went to my room and took some rest.

Next Day

Ayzal's pov:

I was sleeping when I felt something heavy on me. I tried to move it but it wasn't moving. I opened my eyes and looked to see a potato lying on me she was none other than laira .
"Ayzuu uthja varna aunty aagyi toh mujhse mt kahiyo maine uthaya nai uth jaa meri maa. teri shadi hone vali h"

(Get up otherwise aunty came, don't tell me that I did not wake you up, get up my mother. it's your haldi today)

"Ayzal uff ye ladki kb uthogi jaldi utho aj tmahri haldi h kya karun mai is ladki ka utho mere bache"

(Ayzal uff When will this girl wake up, wake up quickly today is your haldi What should I do with this girl, wake up my child.)
Mumma came in my room .

"mumma kal kr lenge haldi aj sone dijiye."

( mumma we will do haldi tomorrow please let me sleep today.)

There was silent for a while. I sighed knowing she is staring at me. I got up and went to bathroom closed the door making sure they can hear the sound.

I looked at the mirror. The days are passing so fast after few days I will bid bye to them. I will have a new life New peoples I will make a bond between two families. I will change maybe.

Voh kehte hai na log shaadi ke baad badal jaate hai..jinhe bachpan se apna kehte the voh ab paraye ho jayenge.

( We say people changes after marriage, The one whom we said as ours will not be ours anymore.)