heyyy guyysss!!!
Sorry for the late update! I am really busy as the new session has started.but  I will try my best to update frequently..I have written till chapter 6 And i will definitely upload. P.s this chapter is not edited so please bare with it!
Happy reading!!!
________________________________________________________________✨
━━━━ ༺༻ ━━━━

Zaid's POV :

It was very awkward.mumma didn't even asked me about it. 'as if you would have denied it!' my brain mocked. this dumbo has to come everywhere.

I could see my tulip was on verge of crying. bhabhi took her from there.I don't know what will happen. but I hope everything is fine. I was so shocked. I knew mumma Don't like delays but it was still to soon.

then we bid byes to them mumma said that there is no force and all. and we will wait for the response. as we bid bye I saw Arhaan bhai going towards tulip's room. I just hope everything is fine. tulip's brothers and sister are too protective for her. she is spoiled in there. I am on good ties with everyone. I asked fahad if he could tell me what will happen after we leave. and he agreed.

The whole ride was silent no one was saying anything. me mumma baba and shahzaib were in one car and the other had shifa ayra aliyaan and mizaan. and gaurds. Yeah Wherever we go we need a guard. cause I can't take any risk when it comes to my family. mumma had asked me several times why gaurds always behind us. and I told her creepy fans and all. and thankfully she nodded.
When we came back home. I just moved to my room . ordered coffee and had a refreshing shower.

then I sat in the bed while drinking the coffee and remembering the past events she was looking so pretty.indeed she is the most beautiful tulip and a women!
well Yeah I think we had some embarrassing moments but still it was good. I could feel my ears and neck getting red. wait what! Am I blushing!?.
while I was busy in my lala land I got a message from fahad.

Fahad : appi came downstairs. looks like she was crying. and she asked us what if she said yes. I will personally talk to her and will let you know if necessary.

wait did he just said necessary. yes it really is necessary! and did she really asked them what will happen if she said yes. my life will be changed tulip. please say yes tulip. I won't be able to live without you!!

Zaid: okk! make sure she is comfortable while telling you.

then I talked to the only persons who will understand me. My friends are really close ones who know everything about me. I called them And we talked a little. Azaan has always understood me. azaan and kabir are the chill ines and azaan is the child of our group. We all are dangerous Infront of everyone but they are chill ones. whereas me and razi are calm and composed ones. you understand what I mean right?

Ayzal's POV:

When I said that everyone was too shocked. Like I just blasted a bomb there.
'yes you did' My brain mocked. umm..okk Yeah I was crying in my room about it. but I like him. so what's the problem.

"Beta you will get married to him if you say yes. and you will live with him for your lifetime." mumma said. "beta think about it properly. this is your life's decision." baba said I nodded and looked at bhai who was mischievously smiling.

"Baba ,mumma I will let you know after a while. " they nodded and baba kissed my forehead. when I came in my room ifra and inaya barged in my room."ayzal are you kidding me. my lado is getting married!?" ." appi I am so so excited."they were nonstop saying something. when I said " guyss!! shut up I have not said yes! and appi have some shame you are married woman now! and inaya you shut up gudiya!" they  giggled. I rolled my eyes here, I was scolding them and they are laughing what is this!

We sat in my room talked a little as appi and inaya came here after a lot of time. Appi is married and inaya is studying abroad.whereas mizaan rarely comes. he is too a doctor and he lives in Washington DC. last time all of us met
was when it was bhai's wedding.

I ate dinner in my room itself. cause I didn't wanted to face them all. and my family is quite good. they truly understand me. and they have never pressurised me for anything.I remember when I was in 10th.I so badly wanted to be psychologist. but mumma said to be a doctor. whereas papa said to be engineer at that time bhaii made them understand. he is the best brother one could ask for. He wants me to be Independent woman,strong one who can fight for herself. He always wanted his family womens to be strong independent. Though he says that nothing will happen to us but still he made me learn taekwondo, shooting
and even fencing I mean now who in the world fights with sword. but to teenager me it sounded cool. so I did it.

I thought to talk to fahad. he is good in understanding he choose to be a psychologist and he is now studying that only.I talked to him opened to him.

For the world I am an open book. but In real it's not my true self I am a mysterious book whom no one can understand. I am hard to discover. I hide pain behind me smile. to the world I am a sunshine girl but I am a mysterious hidden girl. No one means no one knows me properly they only came to some of the chapters of my book. no one has ever completed the whole book. And to be honest I really want someone to read this whole book understand every word every lines meaning.

I talked to him.and after our conversation of 2 hours he decided to leave. he said " appi to be honest how much I've got to understand Zaid he is good. he truly cares for you. he looks at you the way baba looks at mumma. the way bhai looks at bhabhi. he is good . and I think you should say yes. and If he  does something bad remember you have two well built brothers." I smiled and nodded and said"usne ek baar tmhara haath pakadna h aur phir tmhare hath nai rhenge." he laughed and went.

I lay down while thinking about him. he really loves me. I hope he loves me even after knowing about me.thinking this I slept.
____________________________________________________________✨

Thankuu!!!🌸

Sorry for the late update. I am really busy as the new session has started. I have written till chapter 6 and I will definitely update it soon!! How was the chapter let me know.

Ye idhar ⭐ isse touch kr dena