12° (part 1)

━━━━ ༺༻ ━━━━
Ayzal's Pov:

"Ayzal are you ready. Let's go to the venue it's already so Late. The parlour lady is waiting for us there. Guests will come in half an hour. "

"Relax bhabhi. I was just putting the jwellery. Let's go the driver is waiting for us."

She nodded.

It's already evening and today is my wedding. I am hoping that everything will go perfectly.

As we went to the venue Roohan ran to me. And hugged me.

"Phupiiiiiii....why ale you not leady yet? Mumma shaid that when we go to a wedding we need to get leady."

(Aunt, why are you not ready yet? mumma said that when we go to a wedding we need to get ready.)

I smiled. Why are kids so innocent. they are so pure. but this world ruins their innocence. just like they did mine. they made me tough.

"yes bache. phupi is gonna get ready soon. I am gonna be a princess will you be my prince?"

"yeshhhh"

I laughed and took him..

[After a while.]

I looked myself in the mirror while finishing the last sip of coffee.

"Ma'am now you can wear your lehenga."

I looked at the staff of crimson beauty. A Fashion designing company of Maryam Fatma. she is So beautiful. And when I went to london I met her there. and we became pretty good friends. she insisted on making me ready on my nikkah.

"Can't I just go like this?" I cried while looking at the lehenga.

the staff chuckled.

"Ma'am nooo you can't."

I made a crying face. just then mariyam entered.

"what happened?"

"Mariyam I don't wanna wear this lehenga it's so heavy I'll dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Mariyam chuckled.

"Ayzal it was your dream to wear lehenga on your wedding remember?"

"I change my dream now. I want to wear a kurti and do my wedding." I said

"SHUT UP AYZAL!" She shouted while laughing .

she helped me in wearing the lehenga.

thankfully Ac was on.

just then aamna entered.

"Ayzu get ready fast the barat is on the way. and please if you need something do call me or anyone but first call me. Drink water. be hydrated. and if you want to eat something ask me. also if you feel even a little bit uncomfortable call me-"

"Relax..relax baitho. I made her sit on the bed. Ye lo paani piyo."

(Sit...drink water.)

"Arey Mariyam Assalamualaikum kaise ho?"

(Oh Mariyam Assalamualaikum how are you?)

"Walekum assalam. Mai badhiya tm kaise ho?"

(Walekum assalam I am good. what about you.)

"same. btw abhi tk ready kyu nai hui?"

(Btw why are you not ready yet?)

" Yeah just going. Thought to make ayzal ready first."

"Acha Aamna I have a work for you. Zaid's Childhood friend fariz is coming too . he is from London So his friend is coming too her name is saira. Maybe she is going to be his fiance. can you take care of her?"