Heyy guyss!!Sorry J couldn't update..I was really not motivated to write..but now I have written the chapter..please vote!!It will take just few seconds.
Happy reading!!!
________________________________________________________________✨

━━━━ ༺༻ ━━━━
Zaid's Pov:

As I came home it was very awkward my mom aliyaan and ayra were sitting in living room. I came and sat and asked "why is panchayat held so late. Is there something really important?" In sarcastic tone. To which mumma replied "bht important baat aur baat yeh h ki mujhe PTA chla ki meri beti Ayzal vapas ayi h . aur ap log usse milne mere bina chle gye which is not acceptable at all! "Saying this mumma glared at me and baba to which baba just looked down. and I saw aliyaan and ayra they were suppressing there laugh.

While I was drinking water aliyaan sat beside me and asked "kaisi lagi bhabhi?" To which I spit out the water I was drinking and looked at aliyaan while being shocked at his unexpected words."ik apko ayzal pe crush h..Vaise meri taraf se haan h cause she is very good aur she is the only one who can bear your anger and all.aur mumma ne ye panchayat isliye hi bulai h."

Then I looked at my either side where ayra was sitting she was looking serious..she said" bhai mumma jb baat kr lengi toh please mere room mai chaliye mujhe bhi kuch baat krni h" I nodded. Then I asked mumma "what happened is there something important ?" Mumma then looked at me and politely smiled and said"kl hm uncle shahveer ke vahan jaa rhe h tm kbhi bhi vahan gye nai ho aur shahveer uncle se personally bhi nai mile mujhe acha lgega agr tm bhi aaoge aur vahan ayzal bhi hogi mujhe kuch zaroori batein krni h tm dono se please tm zaroor ana"I nodded and asked the timing to which she told "you have to take whole day leave!" To which I tried to talk to her but she glared at me to which I just nodded. I can never say NO TO MY MUMMA SHE WILL KILL ME AND GOD KNOWS WHERE MY BODY WILL BE FOUND. She looks very kind but only I know she is a lioness . Even the mafia king of India is scared of her.

I gave ayra a look and she nodded then we came to her room where shahzaib was sleeping . He is my life truly my life after my tulip.hehe she will always be my No.1. Well what if my tulip won't like me what if she loves someone else what if she has a boyfriend no one can say she is single she is so beautiful how can she be single but I hope she is. Then Ayra broke my chain of thoughts and said " bhai are you sure you will marry her. I mean I know you love her you already told us about ayzal but still.she is very sensitive and kind and ..and soft hearted what if she finds out about your mafia thingy she won't be able to handle it. She will forgive you I know but it will take time. Bhai even you will have to take care of her alot.you have to put security on every step of her .she will be wife of mafia of india which means your many enemies will try to hurt her. Bhaii I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you. I know you can take care of her you are enough for her. But she is innocent soul please never hurt her. She is like a sister to me.and I know she is not knowing right now that I am her
sister - in-law . She will be very happy. Please remember my words and do the right thing" after saying this she left from there to living room.aliyaan put his hand on my shoulders and said "don't worry bhai I will always help you" I smiled and looked at him and nodded and left from there.

While I was showering Arya's word were echoing in my mind. What if she is saying right. I don't deserve my tulip. I am a beast she will hate me after knowing all this. I slept while thinking all this. Will it really be good if she will marry me? what if she don't love me? what if she will hate me after knowing the truth?

I woke up. but ayra's word were killing me. the only thing I was thinking was it. today we were going to my tulip's home. I am not confirm about what mumma will talk about there. I am not feeling good. Idk what's happening . will she like me after knowing about my life? will she still live with me after knowing how I am?..these all thoughts are consuming me.