Chapter 2: Knock' em Dead

Chaos suddenly remembered why she was there in the first place. "fuck, she got up, looking for her guy creeping quietly as the lights went down and the stage lit up. She saw him sitting at a table in the back, so she moved quickly and sat next to the shark.
"About fucking time" he groaned.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, quick your belly aching. I got tied up with something," Chaos retorted. "Do you have something for me?" She asked. Without a word, he passed her a picture under the table; what she saw next froze her in her tracks.

She gazes up at Fizz on stage and back down at the candid picture she now held. Flashes of memories came flooding in.  "Fuck....You," she tells the shark and hands back the picture face download. "Tell your boss to keep his money, I'm not doing it," she goes to get up when her grabs her arm and forces her back down into her chair.
"Oh no, sweetie, we had a deal....let's just watch the LAST act from here."  he keeps his gun aimed under the table at her.
She sits impatiently, thinking what to do next. She couldn't let this happen. She just needed to dispose of this bottomfeeder without anyone seeing, but how?

In the miracle she was hoping for, Fizzarolli, on stage, spots the gun under the table. "Woop, sorry, no guns in the building," his robotic arm reaching out, snatching it away and throwing it somewhere backstage. He winked at Chaos, who winked back.
"Oh, thank Satan ," she thought. She looked next to her at the frightened look on the Sharks face. "I believe you've lost your leverage....." Her eyes begin to swirl, activating her hypnotic power. It was limited, but she knew it would definitely work on this guy. The only reason she hadn't tried it yet was the small chance he got sleepy and accidently pulled the trigger.

"I'm pretty sure you wanted to take this meeting to somewhere more private." They get up, and she leads him into a back area behind a set of curtains labeled staff only. The only sounds heard are the plop of his body before the opening of a door, where she had dragged him out back to leave him in the abandoned alley. She walked back in like nothing happened, minus the few blood stains now on her clothes. She sits back at the table, going through the goons wallet, phone, and bag.

Fizzarolli finishes his set and goes backstage. He walks back to the table where Chaos was sitting "So, the fuck did that guy want?"
She looked uneasy and handed him a drink followed a second. "first your gonna drink those. This is gonna be a tough pill to swallow...and I... it's not over yet....but I AM going to fix it, I swear, Fizz, I will!" She was so distraught knowing what she had to explain next to him. 16 years years apart from one of her closest childhood friends, and the first time she sees him, she's supposed to kill him.

She took a deep breath and started to try to collect herself . She looked down at the bloodstains on her clothes "damnit it hell, I just got these... sorrysorry, not important right now, " she took another breath."So, remember how I told you I made a better assassin than a clown?"
"Y-yeah"  he grabbed one of the drinks and started sipping it, looking at her puzzled.
She tiped up the bottom of his drink, making him drink faster without making eye contact." So... truth is I didn't come here tonight to have a good time or let loose...I came to meet a contact about a hit..."she kept looking down fiddling with the dead henchmans bag, she continued"...I thought it was really werid he wanted to meet here...of all the places in hell...the lust club...Ozzies...for a hit contract?" she paused and pulled the picture out of the bag "until he gave me my target......"  She set down a Candid shot of Fizzarolli on the table. His eyes widened, and he choked on the drink, slamming the glass down and coughing violently. He finally calmed down enough to speak
"WHAT!"
She grabbed his shoulder reassuringly "I didn't take the job, obviously Fizz...but they didn't like that...hence the held at gun point...I don't know who you pissed off but it's 100K" she sighed " I'm gonna fix it...but I gotta know who would want you dead? So far, all I have to go on is a really suspicious business card for a place in the greed ring. It's very mobish, but you don't have any ties there, right Fizz?"
He put his head in his hands before sitting back up with his fist on the table. "Shit, I think know, who it is, it's the motherfuckers who kidnapped me and Blitz."
" Shit, Fizz so it's like actual Mob? Do you have any idea.." Her sentence trailed off and she saw the henchmans phones notifications:
'Check in Jackson'
'You there?'
'Did you have the meeting?'
'Damnit answer the boss what's a check in'
'ANSWER'
'Does the canary sing?'
"Aw fuck" she said scroll through them
A tall Shadow Demon walks in and sits next to them"Why, hello there"
" too late" she muttered