2. The Trouble

H I N A T A:

"I am Ino," introduced the blonde from earlier who had informed about the fight. She had blue eyes and long, flawless blonde hair; she resembled a Barbie doll.

We sat in the cafeteria, and these girls, who they claimed were my classmates, were introducing me to themselves and the class.

"Sakura," said the girl with the short pink hair. She had sparkling emerald eyes.

Goodness, why are all the girls here so damn beautiful?

I smiled at both of them, "It is nice to meet you, and I hope we get along in the future." However, the chances of this happening were slim.

I looked around, and the area was already packed with people. Everyone started moving aside all of a sudden, and after angling my neck at various angles, I finally saw four boys enter the area.

all four of them that I had previously met on the sports field. I arched an eyebrow, certainly they were the Netflix boys. The dramatic entrance made me roll my eyes.

Perhaps noticing me, Ino laughed and said, "Those four are the most famous." The Charms of the School. The "Rockies."

"Three charms, you mean?" Sakura slanted her gaze, "Naruto is no charm; he is all about fights and annoyances." She gave a disgusted look.

My gaze was fixed on him. "Hinata, you should really not get involved with him." Ino stated with concern, Well, that is the plan.

I was still observing him, though. His hands were in his pockets, his face was completely bandaged, and he was idly staring ahead without giving a damn about the girls rolling over him.

Naruto's shirt was tight around his bulging bisceps; he had the most muscular build of the four.

"Naruto does not care about anyone." Sakura spoke next, and I nodded. Well, I have no intention of getting involved with him; today was the first and last time I crossed paths with that man, and I am keeping my distance from now on.

But he was gorgeous. His eyes so blue and intense like the storm. And them his unique whiskers, that tanned skin, huh. God gave him everything excepr brain and behavior. I don't understand why according to Sakura was he no charm when his features resembles the God, oh no. The Handsome Devil. he is no god. I shook my head 

Stop Hinata!

"The black-haired one is Sasuke Uchiha." Ino proceeded. "He is the most breathtaking." Sakura smiled sheepishly, Oh.

"You like him?" I raised an eyebrow, "Who doesn't?" Ino responded, while Sakura was staring at him.

Sure, he is fairly handsome with his blank expression, sharp features, and, unlike Naruto, he has no wounds.

"The following one is Shikamaru Nara."

"The Genius." That definitely piqued my interest.

"genius?" I inquired, "Yes! He has an IQ of more than 200. He is Einstein himself. "Although he is extremely lazy." She rolled her eyes. That is really impressive.

i wonder how all the bunch of perfect boys ended up in the same group... it's way too perfect.

"And the last one is Sai." "He is... strange." Sakura simply shrugged. "No, he is not. "He just seems emotionless," Ino corrected her, though the way her face reddens when she talks about him tells me there are a lot of emotions going on.