The Owl House Series - Episode 5 - Running Towards Danger - Part 2

Background: 

Hey guys! I know that not many people will read my series but I am so grateful for those of you who have and I hope you all have really enjoyed this. When I started this series, I knew I wanted to publish it, and I didn't care if no one read it; I would just be proud of myself knowing that something I worked hard on, would be out there for anyone interested, so thank you if you have made it this far. Without further ado, here is Episode 5 - Running Towards Danger - Part 2. 

Perspective of Luz Noceda:

When Eda said that she may have an idea, all of our eyes perked up. She told us that her and Lilith were working on a potion that should be able to work. It was a little different from the normal one, but they were pretty sure that they had it right. Now, we just have to find a way to get Hazel here so we can do this, no problem, right?! They still need a little time to finish it up so in a few days we will be ready to try it out. So, in the mean time, we are taking shifts to watch over her and make sure Mirack and her don't try anything stupid and we have time to take down some hunters along the way! Amity is still avoiding talking for the most part, I think she just wants to focus on this first and once we get Hazel back, then she will have no choice but to face whatever is going on. While we are watching Hazel, it is so weird. From the outside, you can clearly tell something is off with her, but she is trying to act the same, like our Hazel would. During one of my shifts, I sneak back into her dressing room and wait for her there, I just want to talk to her, hopefully she won't try and kill me, which I don't think she will, honestly. So after her show, she walks into the room and shuts the door, I'm standing behind the door when she does this. As soon as she closes the door, she can tell I am there, like something is off.

"You really won't ever stop, will you human." She doesn't turn around when she says this. She takes off her jacket and waits for me to say something.

"Nope, you know, it's sort of fun and plus, why not?!" She sighs in frustration.

"You know, I'm not blind or dumb. I know you and your friends are keeping a watchful eye on me. Don't worry, I am not going to kill anyone, yet, so you can ease up." She chuckles, I sit on the couch in her dressing room. "You know, I could kill you without even blinking, right, or are you truly this stupid?!"

"See, that's where I don't believe you; if you wanted me dead, I would be. So that little part that hesitates, that's the part I'm not going to stop fighting for."

"Cut the act human, we both know you have never really cared for her. The only reason why you keep fighting, is because you think you owe her for saving your pretty little girlfriend."

"I do care. It's sad that you don't see that."

"You aren't going to be able to feel anything if you don't leave this room right now!" She got huge, her whole form changed, she got like 5 feet taller and was hovering over me, but I just sit there unfazed.

"Sorry, no can do, princess." I say with a smile. She shrinks down to her normal size, and then sighs and laughs.

"You know, you're wasting your time. There are like ten thousand other things you should be worried about right now."

"Like what, enlighten me." She laughs slightly and says,

"Like for the fact that half of your friends are going to die for a start, any day now, at any moment, or even second." My heart sinks.

"What?!"

"Oh no, did I scare you." She laughs.

"Hazel tell me, what are you talking about." I stand up and walk closer to her, but she just stands there smiling ear to ear..