11. Mackenzie

Mackenzie

There was no pain. Only pleasure.

The electric shocks had stopped but the ones that panged my body from Ryken's body against mine were just getting started.

I straddled him, kissing him as he held me close.

His eyes stayed closed.

We were still on the floor in front of the bed and I had no intention of stopping us long enough to move. I kept kissing him, shutting my mind down kiss by kiss to stop from going back to the panic.

I didn't need my conscience popping out of nowhere to tell me what I already knew.

But the end of Summer was not an immediate problem, the laser bracelet on my wrist was. My hunger for a certain Alpha was.

I leaned into that hunger, tasting Ryken with as much need as he showed me.

He rolled us so I was beneath him, his body pressing mine into the cold floor. His eyes stayed closed and I had to admit, I hadn't expected him to keep that promise for even this long.

"I'm on top," I whispered, trying to push him back so I could straddle him again.

He chuckled and pinned me, "No way, Hybrid. I'm closing my eyes, that's for your trust. Me keeping you underneath me is for my trust. It'll be harder to find a weapon when I have you beneath me," he grinned then kissed down my neck.

I sighed against him. It was true but giving into that tiny amount of control was making me nervous. But it was fair.

I stroked my fingers down his rippling body then tugged at the waistband of his pants.

"Lose the pants, Alpha," I said. Ryken smirked then stood up and stripped off.

I swallowed, glad he couldn't see me. My eyes were stuck on his body. If I had been worried about his dick being too big for me before, then I was downright terrified now.

It was hard and thick, ready to rip me apart. The worst part though? Was that I wanted it to.

I had never spent much time desiring sex and in one day I'd turned into a hot mess thinking about depraved things I wanted to do with the Alpha that I was meant to despise.

I stood up from the ground, placing my hands on his shoulders, and pushing him back on the bed.

He didn't fall back.

He reached around my thighs and picked me up. I squealed as it caught me by surprise. He stole the sound with another soul-stealing kiss and turned us, dropping me on the bed, and climbing over me before I could get up.

"Cheating," I murmured against his mouth, wrapping my legs around his waist. His cock pressed against my centre and a moan escaped with the word.

His kisses became harder and I gripped him tighter.

"Cheating? Making me keep my eyes closed is cheating," he said back before yanking my bra off me. It tore my skin but the burn was nothing compared to the burn inside. He was gasoline to it. Or Napalm.

Ryken kissed down my neck, over the ridges of my collarbone, down over the soft swell of my breasts. His tongue swirled around my nipple, rolling it between his tongue and teeth until I was releasing more moans than breath.

He yanked my pants down and I sucked in a breath as he spread my thighs with his knee and sunk a finger inside my pussy.

He was quick, sure, and precise. It was a bullseye to my core, sending me higher and higher.

But I kept my orgasm at bay, refusing to let his mastery win me over.

I was not a pushover and coming was not something that usually happened during sex for me. I refused to let that change just because Ryken had almost pushed me there with just his fingers and tongue.